Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaved Head

the perv told her to spread her legs, she started crying and ran home to hubby, who beat ass.

turned out it was her OBGYN.

since they were good brols, he dropped the charges.

he told the story at the next AA meeting, where the sherrif, the doctor and he all recieved free drinks and laughs from the rest of the winners circle
Your a real funny dude, you should really look at a carrer in comedy. If you ever get your act on the road, I'll be sure to come check you out.

And just think, you and wifey could've had that doctor working for you to pay for your early retirement if you'd just had her press charges instead of beating his ass.

You evidently don't have kids. When and if you do I hope you'll think things through a bit differently. What does your Marine Col. dad think of your actions? Would he have done the same?
I don't want or need the pricks money, his blood was far more pleasing to me than any amount of money, he could have had to fork out. Thing is my wife was not the first he had done this to, but hopefully after somebody put him in his place it will be the last. My father is dead (brain cancer), been dead for about 6 years now. And would he have approved of my actions, I would think he would have, and would he have done the same, like I know him it would have been far worse. He would prolly have beat my ass for not doing some permanant damage.

Your a real funny dude, you should really look at a carrer in comedy. If you ever get your act on the road, I'll be sure to come check you out.

wow bro, first my physique, then my sense of humor, u really are full of compliments today :)

wow bro, first my physique, then my sense of humor, u really are full of compliments today :)
Your just a really funny guy with an awesome build, but really your new AVI shows you been doing your thing in the gym, good work dude. Damn I'm nice, that was really nice of me.

I don't want or need the pricks money, his blood was far more pleasing to me than any amount of money, he could have had to fork out. Thing is my wife was not the first he had done this to, but hopefully after somebody put him in his place it will be the last. My father is dead (brain cancer), been dead for about 6 years now. And would he have approved of my actions, I would think he would have, and would he have done the same, like I know him it would have been far worse. He would prolly have beat my ass for not doing some permanant damage.
you made that up too

you made that up too
Hahahaha LOL, I really wish that was made up. What you need a pic of the headstone, your a tuff cookie bro.

Top Bottom