Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaved Head

Dude, seriously if you seen my freaking head you may change your mind. It is brite glowing red, with these cool ass white racing stripes where my shades were, and they tail off down the back of my neck where the band that holds the shades on was laying. Seriously screwed up bro.

I think you just might earn your official redneck membership card yet.

another maing's jizz
it's the only cure
my friend told me
You are mistaken that regrows hair , it does not help sun burn. If you are balding that is the cure. Know a dude that swears by it. LOl

I think you just might earn your official redneck membership card yet.
LOL yea just maybe, I got my wife fired from work for whipping a doctors ass that was making shitty lil comments. I got pepper sprayed and all that shit, tore the waiting room at his office up with his ass thou. They didnt press charges against me so she wudn't file sexual harassment charges on him. But dude I beat his ass down, at two in the afternoon with the office full of people, this old lady kept screaming CALL 911 CALL 911 SUMBODY PLEASE CALL 911. Broke two ribs, his collar bone, fractured his eye socket and he now has to wear a partial where he used to have teeth. She didnt really get fired just was asked to resign and got paid an ass load of money for a severance package. I thought it was going to be my dumbest idea yet, but it turned out way better than this shaved head shit.

LOL yea just maybe, I got my wife fired from work for whipping a doctors ass that was making shitty lil comments. I got pepper sprayed and all that shit, tore the waiting room at his office up with his ass thou. They didnt press charges against me so she wudn't file sexual harassment charges on him. But dude I beat his ass down, at two in the afternoon with the office full of people, this old lady kept screaming CALL 911 CALL 911 SUMBODY PLEASE CALL 911. Broke two ribs, his collar bone, fractured his eye socket and he now has to wear a partial where he used to have teeth. She didnt really get fired just was asked to resign and got paid an ass load of money for a severance package. I thought it was going to be my dumbest idea yet, but it turned out way better than this shaved head shit.

fuck rob are you serious, you beat a docs ass in his waiting room

everytime i see you post you are dancin with some motherfucker

fuck rob are you serious, you beat a docs ass in his waiting room

everytime i see you post you are dancin with some motherfucker
Naw not everytime dude. Shit just seems to find me and I definately havent learned to turn the other cheek yet. My wife came home crying and I flipped the F out bro. Seriously beat his ass in his waiting room. The ambulance took his ass away, he seen no patients for 3 weeks. I'm a damn psycho when I get pissed, prolly gonna get shot one day, but what the hell. I just aint gonna back down from nobody. When somebody screws with my family bro, I take no prisoners

Naw not everytime dude. Shit just seems to find me and I definately havent learned to turn the other cheek yet. My wife came home crying and I flipped the F out bro. Seriously beat his ass in his waiting room. The ambulance took his ass away, he seen no patients for 3 weeks. I'm a damn psycho when I get pissed, prolly gonna get shot one day, but what the hell. I just aint gonna back down from nobody. When somebody screws with my family bro, I take no prisoners

in all seriousness you should probably be laying low for a while because any doctor that gets an ass beating in his own office is going to get the law involved on your ass. im sure you know doctors have good attorneys

in all seriousness you should probably be laying low for a while because any doctor that gets an ass beating in his own office is going to get the law involved on your ass. im sure you know doctors have good attorneys
Naw he was more scared about her filing charges on his ass, as was his wife. His wife said he got what he deserved and there would be no charges pressed against me. She actually came to the police station and told them to let me go. But lay low I will do, thats why Im at home on Saturday night playing with the computer. I am a pretty laid back guy beleive it or not, I just got a hair trigger. I really aint some guy that goes around looking for shit, always seems to be some dip shit that wants to try me out thou. My wife is a very attractive women and that mixed with my temper is not a good thing. I really am not a red neck at all, but I live among a bunch of them and yall know how red necks are, I just put them in their place when I have to.

rub Ben Gay on your head
Yea it works great on groin pulls too. Been there and done that. Thanks for that great idea thou.

Top Bottom