Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

share a sex-fail story

my story is sorta long. . .and. . .to this day. . .extremely painful for me to relive. . .however. . .i'm all about teh catharsis. . .if time permits (fuggin' tax season :rolleyes: ), i will grace you with my shame. . .

Where should I start? With the guy that could only get off while washing my hair? Or the foot fetish guy? Or the dude that drank lube and the contents of the used condom?

Where should I start? With the guy that could only get off while washing my hair? Or the foot fetish guy? Or the dude that drank lube and the contents of the used condom?

I remember all of these stories. The last one made me gag.

This is so gross, but here goes.

When i was 19ish my boyfriend at the time had this odd little quirk where when he got REALLY horny, on rare occasions he would erm...squirt a little. Well he had never come from a blow job and I set out to make this happen. I was determined. One night I got him really close...he was extremely worked up...and then, SQUIRT. Right in my mouth. I was so fucking grossed out that he had just PEED IN MY MOUTH (though it didn't taste like anything), that I barfed all over his lap. Fail.

Pee from a boner? That's really odd.

I know, it was weird. He said it didn't feel like he was peeing and it didn't have any flavor or saltiness that you'd expect from what pee is composed of. But nonetheless.....(shrug)

I know, it was weird. He said it didn't feel like he was peeing and it didn't have any flavor or saltiness that you'd expect from what pee is composed of. But nonetheless.....(shrug)

Maybe it was pre-cum. Peeing with wood is extremely difficult.

Maybe it was pre-cum. Peeing with wood is extremely difficult.

No...definitely not. Take my word on that. I remember looking it up afterwards and seeing a lot of people saying it was impossible, but this was nothing like the taste or composition of his cum. It may not have been pee (though he thought it was), but it was...well I guess it was kind of like female ejaculate? Totally liquid, clear.

Top Bottom