Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

share a sex-fail story

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
if you post the typical EF fail story that is really a brag in disguise (ex-teehee after i fuct the rams cheerleaders i couldn't get up for my gf and she lol'ed at me teeheeheeetee).

i had an american pie experience almost exactly like in the movie.
it just felt so good i couldn't hold back

I was on the southern coast of France on leave in the early 1990's. The guy I went with was a huge bodybuilder with an ego to match. Every chick we met was not good enough. WTF. I was pissed.

One night we got in a fight and he called it an early night. I proceeded to the beach with my bottle of vodka and the hottest blond girl from Iceland was sitting with her friend and some French douche. and they were making out.

She walks up to me and asks to share the vodka and sit on my lap. I'm pissed, not at her but my friend. I just blurt out "NO." End of story. She walks away totally amazed at what I said. I sit there like a fool asking myself what I have done. Total fail.

you gotta add something mizzz phat booty

lol, i could. okay what the hell, but its kinda gross.

a few years ago, my ex and i were at bar. i had a drink or two, not alot and nothing strong, but it went straight to my head. then i decided that i was going to please the BF tonight. so i started whispering all kinds of things in his ear. i ended up pulling him out the bar and we were going to get it on in the car. so there we were in the back seat ripping each other's clothes off when all of a sudden i feel my tummy heaving. it came so fast, i couldn't hold it in and i ended up barfing all over his lap.

alright.
when i was 17, i was dating a guy who was super hot, but my parents hated him because he was a loser. He came over one day and my parents went out. So the guy and I go into my bathroom, take a shower together, and start going at it. it was loud, cause it was water slapping and no sound barrier. we finish up, and I hear "HELLO???!!!" it was my mom.

they came back early.

we were both in my bathroom, with no clothes, just towels. I grabbed a towel, got our clothes, threw them at my boyfriend, and we RAN out. My parents were mad and my boyfriend refused to come back to my house again.

The first time I ever took Ambien while drinking wine, I was havin sex with tha hubby and started talking about Nick. Cage......

Top Bottom