Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

share a sex-fail story

i have 2-3 other stories that are WAY worse, but i won't post them. :)

the fact that you posted this makes me believe you want to share.
so share you nasty woman you

nope.
i can only say this: one involved an onion and a peeping tom.
another involved me ending up with a black eye
the last one didn't happen to me, but involved anal penetration and vomit.

and stilleto i wanna hear about the time a dude accidentally dueced on your ????????
lie to me if necessary plz

I was driving a 26ft Uhaul with a trailer on the back, from Dallas to Phoenix. I brought the gf along for the ride. She was giving me road head, and ended up throwing up on me as a bump jammed her head down(or possible my hand). I didn't get to finish.

I was on the southern coast of France on leave in the early 1990's. The guy I went with was a huge bodybuilder with an ego to match. Every chick we met was not good enough. WTF. I was pissed.

One night we got in a fight and he called it an early night. I proceeded to the beach with my bottle of vodka and the hottest blond girl from Iceland was sitting with her friend and some French douche. and they were making out.

She walks up to me and asks to share the vodka and sit on my lap. I'm pissed, not at her but my friend. I just blurt out "NO." End of story. She walks away totally amazed at what I said. I sit there like a fool asking myself what I have done. Total fail.

lol, bino said he didn't want the teehee brag stories. don't think that's the kind of fail he had in mind.

I first and only only time I banged a girl in the ass I put it in and she ran crying into the bathroom. That was my Ex of 4 years and it was her idea to do it. She said and I believe her that she will never ever do it again. I've not been able to get it up from drinking or drgs before on multiple occasions. I don't even try anymore if I'm that f'd up.

Top Bottom