Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

share a sex-fail story

No...definitely not. Take my word on that. I remember looking it up afterwards and seeing a lot of people saying it was impossible, but this was nothing like the taste or composition of his cum. It may not have been pee (though he thought it was), but it was...well I guess it was kind of like female ejaculate? Totally liquid, clear.

Maybe he was a hermaphrodite?

i have a really bad story.

so i'm up at OSU, partying with one of my best buddies for the weekend, another best buddy who is a dumbass, and another guy who was fucking weird but worked at the summer camp with my buddy from OSU and got fired so he was the reason my buddy quit. the dude was all jittery and talked all the time and would touch everyone. was kicking a soccer ball in the basement and kicked it at me it hit my beer onto the floor but it spilled all over my shirt. anyways, on to the main point.

yesterday my buddy T fucked this super fat girl with a bulldog nose ring (inside her nose hoop). her friend was like 110lbs. i started drinking at 12pm. by the time it was 1030pm i was super fucked up. T and i got some large subs and the fat bulldog chick started eating both of them. her hott friend whispers to me lets fuck and grabs my dick. T and i go to this big couch room in the frat house and us and the two girls get naked. i start going at it right away with the hottie, making out and fingering her. but i'm not getting fucking hard!!!! shes trying to ride me but its impossible with a limp dick. shes whispering to me how much stronger and buffer i look than T, how my dick is bigger. T gets really pissed.

so T whispers in the fatty's ear, "we fucked yesterday, i think you should switch with him." next thing the fat bitch yells SWWWIIIITTTTCCCHHH. and fucking jumps on top of me tumbling me on the couch and starts giving me head. i still cant get hard. i can see T breaking the hottie. fat girl says, "you ain't getting hard buddy". i get up, bunch a whole through the wall, leave, go upstairs. one of the guys from the frat hung out with drug addicts.

we were in E's room and the meth-heads went in there without talking to E. i see the fat chick and hott one snort powder off of a table. then the hottie fucked E also. i was freestyling with the meth-heads and they told me i was one of the best rappers ever heard. at 530a.m. i walked down the streets of columbus with 2 meth heads to get more beer without shoes on. we finally found a gas station after getting lost and walking for an hour and a half. we got back and E said i shotgunned 5-7 beers. the meth-heads made a blunt but i dont smoke or anything like that, just drink. they gave E the blunt and he told them to get the fuck away, because it made him feel weird.

I woke up and T told me to get up and get ready to go to put-in-bay and go jet skiing.
that is a usual night for me. minus the not able to get it up thing.
gotta love wild shit.... :biggrin:

but yes, T does still yell SWITCH! in a low voice to make fun of that night. :(

yeah i have a friend who likes to give drunk girls golden showers. i just think thats kinda weird.
and who ever thought neffy would be one of those "drunk girls" :biggrin:

This is so gross, but here goes.

When i was 19ish my boyfriend at the time had this odd little quirk where when he got REALLY horny, on rare occasions he would erm...squirt a little. Well he had never come from a blow job and I set out to make this happen. I was determined. One night I got him really close...he was extremely worked up...and then, SQUIRT. Right in my mouth. I was so fucking grossed out that he had just PEED IN MY MOUTH (though it didn't taste like anything), that I barfed all over his lap. Fail.

iv never cummed from a blowjob either:qt:

No...definitely not. Take my word on that. I remember looking it up afterwards and seeing a lot of people saying it was impossible, but this was nothing like the taste or composition of his cum. It may not have been pee (though he thought it was), but it was...well I guess it was kind of like female ejaculate? Totally liquid, clear.

its precum. semen without the sperm...

everyone does it. its like the water part of sperm that shoots out when u clench ur dick super hard and hold in ur actual orgasms

This reminds me of an argument I got in with my anatomy teacher. He said it was physically impossible to pee when you have a boner because the valve (or whatever) gets shut. I told him it is not (I've done it). He said it was impossible. I said it wasn't etc. He didn't believe me. (I was the only guy in the class so it was an interesting discussion lol)

Anyway, I can pee with a boner. I guess most men can't. I've NEVER gone trinkle in a girls mouth before. IMO it is very unusual to squirt like that.

its precum. semen without the sperm...

everyone does it. its like the water part of sperm that shoots out when u clench ur dick super hard and hold in ur actual orgasms

Mystery solved, then! I'd never heard of it before or since, but I never told this story to anyone or that fact about him either.

lol Iggy...I'm only freaky with guys I'm in love with.

Top Bottom