Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

share a sex-fail story

This reminds me of an argument I got in with my anatomy teacher. He said it was physically impossible to pee when you have a boner because the valve (or whatever) gets shut. I told him it is not (I've done it). He said it was impossible. I said it wasn't etc. He didn't believe me. (I was the only guy in the class so it was an interesting discussion lol)

Anyway, I can pee with a boner. I guess most men can't. I've NEVER gone trinkle in a girls mouth before. IMO it is very unusual to squirt like that.

I can too, but not when it's just standing at full attention. I need to do an awkward lean with a hand on the wall and I gotta bend it down a little but not too much.

Ok, fak. TMI

This is so gross, but here goes.

When i was 19ish my boyfriend at the time had this odd little quirk where when he got REALLY horny, on rare occasions he would erm...squirt a little. Well he had never come from a blow job and I set out to make this happen. I was determined. One night I got him really close...he was extremely worked up...and then, SQUIRT. Right in my mouth. I was so fucking grossed out that he had just PEED IN MY MOUTH (though it didn't taste like anything), that I barfed all over his lap. Fail.

lol! Im laughing! You poor thing! I would reacted the same too if I thought it was pee, probably with a bit of dry heaving and gagging before the actual barf...

lol

the switch call was a great move, just imagine hearing your bro say that and the hottie leaves you and the porker comes running over

No...definitely not. Take my word on that. I remember looking it up afterwards and seeing a lot of people saying it was impossible, but this was nothing like the taste or composition of his cum. It may not have been pee (though he thought it was), but it was...well I guess it was kind of like female ejaculate? Totally liquid, clear.

it was surely amniotic fluid.

lol same here

i was told the same thing, that when sexually stimulated the uretha cannot flow urines.
like a valve gets shut and the sperm tube (epiloggittis?) opens or some shit...but then the pee-boner fucks that up.
but wait.
maybe a pee boner, since it is not a sexually stimulated boner and related to pressure in the bladder from built up piss, doesn't open up the sperm tube valve
i'll stfu now

This is so gross, but here goes.

When i was 19ish my boyfriend at the time had this odd little quirk where when he got REALLY horny, on rare occasions he would erm...squirt a little. Well he had never come from a blow job and I set out to make this happen. I was determined. One night I got him really close...he was extremely worked up...and then, SQUIRT. Right in my mouth. I was so fucking grossed out that he had just PEED IN MY MOUTH (though it didn't taste like anything), that I barfed all over his lap. Fail.

A) OMG, fucking LMAO!!!:lmao:

B) sweetie, that was probably a preload of precum......."maybe" with a smattering of pee, but most definitely it had to be mainly composed of whatever that fluid is called that mixes with cum.

C) you really barfed in his lap? OMG that's hot........did you finish him at least?

Top Bottom