Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanArnett 2012 Transformation Competition Log

YES! I know that feeling! Great innit?

I started the contest at 384 ad of this morning I am now 340 so I have lost 44 lbs. I went from a 4x or 5x shirt down to a 3x and a few 2x shirts which I haven't been in for 10 yrs. I went from a size 50 pants down to a size 42. I really like the definition I am seeing in my back and tris but I really think the biggest improvement is in my bi and shoulder definition and my chest is really starting to flatten out and lose the moobs I have had for about 10 yrs now. I also lost a lot off my stomach. I still have a lot more to go there but I see a huge difference from the beginning pics from front and especially from the side. I am very happy with my progression which keeps me amped to improve more.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Great job bro. So proud of you. I look forward to following your constant progress. I hope you keep your log going?

I have to give huge thanks to all the people who followed me through this for the encouragement when I doubted myself. Also my son who worked out with me five to six days a week religiously for the entire time and encourages and pushes me and says he has never see me look this good in his entire life which makes my day. And of course my wife who supports all my hours in the gym instead of giving me hell.for not spending them with her.

Oh and I can't forget needtobuildmuscle.com and mrsupps.com as all the products I used through this came from them and if it wasn't for the amazing quality of the products they have I would not have done as well as I have. OK I'm done now just had to get that all out as I am super excited after seeing my pics. Thanks again

Hey MR, I applaud you my friend as after following your progress and reading the hard graft you put in you deserve a pat on the back. In my eyes what you done over 12 weeks is a win win situation you've achieved so much. Well done! It's been inspiring working along side you. And you've been so helpful on my road to transformation so thank you. ;)

Wow you accomplished so much, in so little time! 3 months, and you're down 40lbs! I can't imagine how good that would feel. Probably something like, gaining 40lbs of muscle in 3 months. Something I wish I could accomplish. Such a great job Ryan!!

I'm super impressed! looks like everything around you just clicked at the right time, "imagine" what a perfect quality time ,what could get better than that, Weightlifting with your son ,anytime i can help keep you going i'm just a pm away!

Ryan bro, this is what this comp is all about. You have shown through your work here the spirit all of us need to exhibit. That with hard work and busting ass results can be achieved. My hat is off to you brother. Great job bro!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom