Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanArnett 2012 Transformation Competition Log

Ryan you have just shrunk! Really that fat has just melted off you!

He has been my inspiration for sure. He is trying to put on a lot of muscle for sports purposes cause he is a little guy at 65lbs at age 12 but so gifted in sports that he has big dreams and really has been hard on himself as he gets onto 7th grade cause he is starting to get teased a bit. So we use eachother. The days I'm tired he pushes me and the days he is tired I push him. He gets a lot of props in the gym by all the big guys cause he works harder than most of the guys in there and that little Guy is stacking on a ton of muscle as well while staying shredded so he is so happy I can't ever get his ass out from in front of the mirror. LOL I don't know if I would have had the drive to work and then workout this hard if it wasn't for him. Actually I know I wouldn't cause that's why I got the way I was over the last 10 yrs is from lack of motivation and excuses.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Keep goining my friend, my training partner was like that 3 yrs ago, its not gonna happen overnight as it took yrs to get outta shape, as far as him having an 8 pack i had a cousin 10yrs old that could pull that off! Its terrible isn't it?

Keep on keeping on.

Keep goining my friend, my training partner was like that 3 yrs ago, its not gonna happen overnight as it took yrs to get outta shape, as far as him having an 8 pack i had a cousin 10yrs old that could pull that off! Its terrible isn't it?

Keep on keeping on.

He has had one as long as I can remember and he eats like a cow

Still working my ass off. Killed it again tonight. Bi and back. Felt great. Trying to figure of my next Ph cycle. I got great results from the epistane so that's definitely a keeper but I wanna try some different ones to see which gives me the best results. My buddy swears by sust250 so I may try a cycle of that.

Good job Ryan. Kill kill kill lol ;) yeah nothing better than been a guinea pig waiting for results lol ;)

Maybe look into helladrol/katanadrol stack lean muscle gain (dry weight) great stuff from what I hear.

Yeah I actually transitioned into helladrol at the end of my cycle. Seemed to work just as good

Kicked my ass in the gym today. Didn't get to Max on bench last week. Did today and got up 395 which is almost 100lbs increase from the beginning of the contest 90 days ago. That made all my work feel worth it for sure.

Top Bottom