Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanArnett 2012 Transformation Competition Log

Hey MR, I applaud you my friend as after following your progress and reading the hard graft you put in you deserve a pat on the back. In my eyes what you done over 12 weeks is a win win situation you've achieved so much. Well done! It's been inspiring working along side you. And you've been so helpful on my road to transformation so thank you. ;)

Thank you very much. It is definitely a win win for me. You have for sure been inspiring to me throughout this and I thank you for that. Your changes were amazing too. I just hope some day to get where you are. Thanks

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Wow you accomplished so much, in so little time! 3 months, and you're down 40lbs! I can't imagine how good that would feel. Probably something like, gaining 40lbs of muscle in 3 months. Something I wish I could accomplish. Such a great job Ryan!!

Dropping 40 lbs has done a ton for my confidence and especially my energy. Whatever I have been doing I feel has me on the right track of gaining just the right amount of muscle for my frame at the same time that I'm shredding the fat so that I actually get to see the muscle I'm building. It has been a great feeling.

I'm super impressed! looks like everything around you just clicked at the right time, "imagine" what a perfect quality time ,what could get better than that, Weightlifting with your son ,anytime i can help keep you going i'm just a pm away!

He has been my inspiration for sure. He is trying to put on a lot of muscle for sports purposes cause he is a little guy at 65lbs at age 12 but so gifted in sports that he has big dreams and really has been hard on himself as he gets onto 7th grade cause he is starting to get teased a bit. So we use eachother. The days I'm tired he pushes me and the days he is tired I push him. He gets a lot of props in the gym by all the big guys cause he works harder than most of the guys in there and that little Guy is stacking on a ton of muscle as well while staying shredded so he is so happy I can't ever get his ass out from in front of the mirror. LOL I don't know if I would have had the drive to work and then workout this hard if it wasn't for him. Actually I know I wouldn't cause that's why I got the way I was over the last 10 yrs is from lack of motivation and excuses.

I'm super impressed! looks like everything around you just clicked at the right time, "imagine" what a perfect quality time ,what could get better than that, Weightlifting with your son ,anytime i can help keep you going i'm just a pm away!

The kid has an 8 pack and obliques that will make you sick

Ryan bro, this is what this comp is all about. You have shown through your work here the spirit all of us need to exhibit. That with hard work and busting ass results can be achieved. My hat is off to you brother. Great job bro!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks. I am the type of Guy that is way too competitive and need competitions for motivation so I am just glad to be a part and hope we do a lot more of these. Very glad I stumbled on this forum at just the right time cause everyone here has been so helpful to me in my journey and I intend to keep my log going so I can track my progress as I make this journey. I wish I could find some old pics of where I was a year and a half ago when I was tipping 500lbs as I started. Down 160 now so I honestly feel like a new man but still have more to go

U lost lot of weight mate an its a big change an was probably bigger an more dedicated task for u than most of us so well done i applaud u an keep going an next year u only be muscle buildin instead of hard job of both

Ryan a got question mate??u not had ur tatt finished due to oain of chest?haha i ask as im building courage to get my chest done but hear its fuuuuuukin agony an just i see u stil got outline only

Ryan a got question mate??u not had ur tatt finished due to oain of chest?haha i ask as im building courage to get my chest done but hear its fuuuuuukin agony an just i see u stil got outline only

The chest is not that painful at all compared to other spots. I haven't had it done because its all just so damn expensive and I actually started that whole huge chest arm and back piece at one time 10 yrs ago which was a huge mistake. I should have done it in sections. I have put off my chest as well because well lets face it as I gained weight the shirt never came off. All that is beginning to change so I will be getting it finished soon.

U lost lot of weight mate an its a big change an was probably bigger an more dedicated task for u than most of us so well done i applaud u an keep going an next year u only be muscle buildin instead of hard job of both

Oh and thanks for the kind words. It is hard bit very rewarding so I'm gonna push through it

Very noticeable weight loss, man! Great job! Keep going, you'll get there with the commitment I've seen so far from you.. I weighed 325 once and dropped down to 185. If I can do it, anyone can! hehe

Top Bottom