Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanArnett 2012 Transformation Competition Log

Still some damn impressive work bro. bet the mirror is being friendlier now? ;)

Your best is going to be awesome either way bro! Well done that's an incredible loss ;)

Thanks guys I really appreciate the comments. I love doing this contest cause it is allowing.me to push myself really hard

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

I can't wait to see your end pics bro, you've done such an amazing job dropping weight.

Looking forward to your pics as well. I say keep the log going and I am sure most of us will stick around to watch your progress and help you along your way.

I definitely will cause I have gotten a lot of advice and support from all of you

I had the best chest tri workout I have ever had yesterday. Felt like an animal. I went up on every exercise to weights I haven't done before and never felt tired for some odd reason. If I hadn't been on a time crunch ie the wife.....then I never would have left. My son even walked over to me when I was sitting down and put his hand on my head and asked if I was feeling OK. Funniest thing ever. I love the feeling after a hell of a workout. You feel like you just own the damn gym

Top Bottom