Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanArnett 2012 Transformation Competition Log

Kicked my ass in the gym today. Didn't get to Max on bench last week. Did today and got up 395 which is almost 100lbs increase from the beginning of the contest 90 days ago. That made all my work feel worth it for sure.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Awesome job bro! That's some serious weight you are moving!

Well I only got it up once unspotted but nonetheless it made me feel good

I'm kinda at a point where I don't really wanna grow bigger anymore just wanna maintain it while I cut. I'm happy with the amount of weight I do and really don't wanna get so high I start having shoulder problems and such

Fair enough but make sure that you are always progressing even if it is only an extra rep or two if you don't want to go up in weight

I'm kinda at a point where I don't really wanna grow bigger anymore just wanna maintain it while I cut. I'm happy with the amount of weight I do and really don't wanna get so high I start having shoulder problems and such

Bro there are so many different things you can do to alter your routine to stave off boredom or make new gains, it's not all about just increasing the weight you push :)
Increase reps like Grow says, play about with supersets, simply increase the sets you're doing, alternate exercises.... The possibilities are endless! (well maybe not totally endless but the limit really is your imagination)

I think you can do pretty much anything you put your mind to, just keep killin it daily, you've done so well already you'll continue to progress until you reach your goal. :)

I agree. My plan for now on most exercises is to just increase the reps for now

I haven't really gotten bored yet. I enjoy it. Its a stress reliever for me

Top Bottom