Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanArnett 2012 Transformation Competition Log

Good. You picked sings up and put zem down.....

Had a good workout yesterday. Tris and chest. Taking today off to rest and get some ink done.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Well weighed on this morning 355.2 it seems like the weight is just falling off right now. That makes a total loss of 28.8 lbs lost since the beginning of the contest and I haven't even started my weight loss stack yet. That starts monday

Awesome bro! Purely amazing results. Can't wait to see how you respond to the stack.

Yep Ryan's doing bloody well. Gotta take my hat off to him.

Daym Ryan thats just outstanding bro.
Congrats on the fat loss my good man. I know its not easy by any means but you sure make it look that way.
Good for you bro.
Now go killdatshit!

No its definitely not easy and the best part is that I'm not having any muscle or strength lose at all. Actually I'm still increasing even after being off cycle for over two weeks now.

Had a hell of a bi back workout today. Still moving up in weight and killing it everytime. I love it

Awesome job Ryan. Keep killin it!!
Have a great weekend!

Not the best tri and chest workout tonight. Felt real weak bit did my best. I think its because I worked out so late after a tweleve hour work day in the heat. Oh well gotta let it go and move on

Top Bottom