Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanArnett 2012 Transformation Competition Log

12 hot hours of working in the heat....hell bro that would just suck the strength out of anybody.

Yeah I work in a shop with no AC so it get pretty damn hot. Only 85-90ish so far gonna get up to 115 or so in full summer. That's why on drinking three gallons of water a day.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

It hasn't seemed yo bother me when I get off at 4 and workout till 7 but when I workout from 8-10 I always feel way more drained

Weighed in this morning at 352.8 which makes 31.2 total loss so far. I'm pushing hard this month and would love to get down to 325 by the end of the contest

Check you out bro! Nice :)
Good luck with your goal, I still think the scales are the last place you should be looking, the mirror is much more accurate. I reckon you'll get there or damn close though :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Oh I am trust me I'm down 6 inches in my pant size but when the scales are moving I like yo look at them for motivation

Nice man, clothing is probably the most accurate way of judging! I know I'm losing fat when I have to start tightening my belt no matter what the scales say! :)

Top Bottom