Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Restoring HPTA fastest...

Nolva is shitty post cycle. You need a whole lot to get the same SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) inhibition at pit and hypo ... stick with clomid. Its the best. I think running liquidex or clomid during your cycle MAY help restoration faster, nothing has shown this, but anecdocal evidence has suggested it MAY.

NFG

NFG,

I will always use clomid, but was thinking of adding Nolva.
Ive read that the combo of clomid and arimidex is best, but could nolva replace the A'dex. Clomid to get LH and FSH up again and nolva to block more estrogen????
Im not sure as of why clomid and a'dex is supposed to work so well.

I'd like to know if femara/Clomid combo would be more effective than the standard Arimidex/Clomid post cycle therapy.

yes bro definately go with clomid+arimidex if your short of dollars u can do 1mg arimi eod instead of ed it has a long half life something like 50hours.

Just get WantNoFatAssHo! to hook you up with some bulls testicles .... stack it with nitro tech and you will make more gains after your cycle!

21 days

Are you only going to be "on" for 21 days? Hell, that Cyp will just be kicking in when you come off. Dude, you should definately go more like 8 weeks. You could use less shots per week and still get better gains. Just frontload the first week. You should really consider it. Go one shot on Monday and one Thursday at 400mg each. That should prove MUCH more effective in the long run. I am a firm believer that smaller more gradual gains provide more "quality" muscle that will be more permanent than blowing up in 3 weeks. Think about it. It is your choice. Just trying to offer some helpful advice. DDRMAN

Depends on what you're running bro. Arimidex/Liquidex is just an aromatase inhibitor and will stop the conversion of androgen to estradiol (estrogen) (very well) IF you are running this, there shouldnt be a reason to run clomid at the same time. Ive heard back things about nolva during a cycle. I would keep it on han tho, ABSOLUTELY or extra clomid even if you are using an aromatase inhibitor. Nolva and Clomid are SERMs or anti-estrogens. They change the binding conformation of hte ER (estrogen receptor) and while this will work at some sites, it does not at others. Also regarding using Clomid to get LF and FSH up, it really doesn't RESTORE HPG axis. It just modulates the response of estrogen receptors at these sites and derepresses LH. Post cycle, nolva wont help you anymore than clomid will. If you must, id ONLY use nolva if you are getting gyno DURING a cycle-but then again, if I were you, id use clomid instead of nolva at this point anyways.

NFG,

I will always use clomid, but was thinking of adding Nolva.
Ive read that the combo of clomid and arimidex is best, but could nolva replace the A'dex. Clomid to get LH and FSH up again and nolva to block more estrogen????
Im not sure as of why clomid and a'dex is supposed to work so well.

Thanx NFG, good shit.

None of us like the post cycle shutdown, so, im trying to put together ideas as to how we could restore the HPTA fastest to keep maximal amount of gains.....

Top Bottom