Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dr Shredded - Testosterone NPP Anavar Transformation Cycle Log

Hey Guys, over from Evo to post my log,

I'm 43, 6.1" 102kg been lifting since my teens mostly focused on strength training.
I'm very experienced in doing transformations on myself I love a challenge and learning more about health, fitness, and nutrition, I've used myself as a human guinea pig from the age 20, generally I do these non-enhanced, and over the years I've been anywhere from 120kg fat, 99kg lean, 60kg lean trail runner and mountain biker, I'm currently carrying around 20kg extra.

I got injured with a forearm flexor and shoulder tear, also carrying a back injury for the past 8 years with sciatica, I took what was meant to be 12 months of training to give myself a break and it ran closer to 2 years as I picked up the bottle and cigarettes again and got too comfy, now it's back to the grind.

I've been slowly getting back into it past 2 weeks, getting my base back, and body ready... down maybe 8kg in water and weight and the muscle memory is starting to come back.

Due to the number of injuries, I've had over the years, I'll be dialing in the nutrition side of things this time, at present no form of cardio, I'll add some walking this week then some more intense stuff later just to keep things interested and the heart health up.

My training will be based on my injuries and limits, I currently can't do normal bench, deadlift, or squat, and a lot of lower back exercises, a shame as these are my 3 Favorite exercises.

I'll be tracking training, and nutrition daily, I'll attach today's training and nutrition and daily post these.

I’m also very creative in the kitchen and I’ll post this up if people show interest 😉

I'll post some current photos tomorrow of my overweight ass, I'll grab a newspaper so you guys know it's legit ;) hopefully, with this log, I can encourage some other 40+ people with what's still possible, learn some new things about myself and rep my main man Alpha Labs, and the quality of his gear.

I'll be running his Dr Shredded Mix:

300/week Test P
300/week NPP
300/week Mast
280/week Anavar
Welcome bro....would love to see your progress and that kitchen talent as well.......

Hey guys just an update, got struck down with a medical condition and had to go under the knife yesterday, surgery went okay.. I got an abscess 12 months ago from an ingrown hair on my right butt cheek, last time they just drained it, this time they cut the whole thing out so less chance of it coming back.

I'm not able to sit atm, but I suspect in a weeks time I'll be able to do some light seated upper work.. Stitches come out in 21 days. I was down to 100kg probably back up to 107 now as I've been completely unmobile.. Couldn't be worse timing, but I guess it's just a bigger test to make this a good transformation

Gear arrived the other day, fully filled vials from my man Alpha Labs! My guess easy 12ml in each and looks the goods! I'll post pictures tomorrow 💪

Attachments

• 20240527_132450-1.jpg
    20240527_132450-1.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240527_132733-1.jpg
    20240527_132733-1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Added starting pics, obviously I look like shit with 18ish months off training
Are you just starting back in the gym? Starting gear immediately? You should really get a good 6 months in of good training and diet before you start taking anything to reduce the risk of injury. Your ligaments and tendons need time under load prior to taking drugs.

Probably been back building the base for 6+ weeks now, I'm a pretty experienced lifter, this is a recomp, won't be breaking any PRs easy 4-5 Reps in reserve light weights slow and controlled, won't be starting cycle for another 2 weeks, won't be ramping up lifts for well into the cycle 👍
@Dylz you having diet changes yet?
Hey guys just an update, got struck down with a medical condition and had to go under the knife yesterday, surgery went okay.. I got an abscess 12 months ago from an ingrown hair on my right butt cheek, last time they just drained it, this time they cut the whole thing out so less chance of it coming back.

I'm not able to sit atm, but I suspect in a weeks time I'll be able to do some light seated upper work.. Stitches come out in 21 days. I was down to 100kg probably back up to 107 now as I've been completely unmobile.. Couldn't be worse timing, but I guess it's just a bigger test to make this a good transformation

Gear arrived the other day, fully filled vials from my man Alpha Labs! My guess easy 12ml in each and looks the goods! I'll post pictures tomorrow 💪
sorry about the medical condition
hows serious is it? I mean 12 mo is serious seems

Top Bottom