Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Realistically how many calories a day?

crimson coal

Started a cycle of sus 500 deca 400 a week, growth 6 iu a day. bodyweight is about 250 with 15% bodyfat. How many calories am I gonna need a day to build the muscle but not put on any fat at all. Ive heard like 7000 or 8000. Man thats alot of food to eat. Would it hurt to have half of that be in the form of liquid protien and meal replacement drinks? Man i dont wanna eat that much on this cycle and end up getting fat. I'm down from 35% fat 4 months ago and would hate to go backwards!

Sounds like you should be cutting, and not bulking. I did the same cycle as you, but I used test 200 and EQ.. If your serious about bulking, then you need to be serious about eating. That means your gunna gain a bit of fat.. I wouldn't waist your cycle by eating average.. Decide if you want to cut down or bulk up.

to gain muscle you have to consume more then you burn, to loose fat less then you burn. you will gain little fat in order to maximize muscle gains. try 25cal per lb of body weight, 1.5g protein per lb or body weight.

Top Bottom