Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for ya'll

Phemomena

isn't my kitty cute...

okay, have to think of something to do with woman's fitness so i can post this...

anavar.... anyone experience menstral irregularities... i'm a couple days late (and YES i've been careful!!!) not too concerned yet, i know these things can mess with cycles, and i went off the pill a few months ago and my body is probably still regulating out of that (had 3 in the two months before the anavar).... sooo just wondering how much longer i can look forward to this slightly bloated feeling (not used to bloat, ring hurting finger.... )

feel all the signals for the past few days but nothing... hmmm, hurry up already will ya!!!

okay.. now seriously though... isn't my kittie cute????
hehe (gofer cat here)

Pretty Pussy.....cant help you with the Anavar question......but, you know, most do mess with the flow.....dont sweat it.

ann said:
Pretty Pussy.....cant help you with the Anavar question......but, you know, most do mess with the flow.....dont sweat it.

totally not.. but aint he the cutest lil kittie.... kb will flip when she sees it :)

scottish fold (girl - straight eared, boy - folded ear)

hell yes! i have enough cat hair around here to make another cat or two... but they're sooo cute... :)

Awwwww Hairball! They're so cute! I was showing my kitty the cute cats and he got jealous LOL!

Dont' worry honey, you're still mommy's widdo baby....LOL!

For a minute I thought it had no legs!!

I wish I had stripes like that.......

Phemomena said:
isn't my kitty cute...

okay, have to think of something to do with woman's fitness so i can post this...

anavar.... anyone experience menstral irregularities... i'm a couple days late (and YES i've been careful!!!) not too concerned yet, i know these things can mess with cycles, and i went off the pill a few months ago and my body is probably still regulating out of that (had 3 in the two months before the anavar).... sooo just wondering how much longer i can look forward to this slightly bloated feeling (not used to bloat, ring hurting finger.... )

feel all the signals for the past few days but nothing... hmmm, hurry up already will ya!!!

okay.. now seriously though... isn't my kittie cute????
hehe (gofer cat here)

AAWWW!!!

Very cute!!! I had the coolest colored cat about 5years ago, her name was Tigger (Huge Tigger fan). But she died. :bawling:

As for the other question, I couldn't help you b/c i have NO IDEA!!!

But those kitties are too cute to resist!!!
Supaphat

Top Bottom