Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for ya'll

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! As for your question....sometimes you can miss your entire cycle...you may feel cramps and like you are going to start...but ya dont. it just all depends...you never know...gotta just see....we women are all experiments....so gotta go day to day and record your stuff and keep track. Still getting good gains?????:)

OMG Phem.. I LOVE THEM !!! they are so adorable!!! damn...my cats are such scrubs compared to urs, lol...but they're still cooler dork --lmao.. laters

yes... my kitty has legs... 4 of them... 2 cats = 8 legs :), they're pretty good wrestlers too.. they practice on each other...

They're silver spotted tabby... they have strippies and spots... very cute... look pretty much identical except one has folded ears and the other is fat...

Spatts... if you're still looking let me know.. when i was shopping around i looked at a lot of places all over the states and canada, some shipped, some are probably close enough for you to make a day trip/weekend trip to pick up...

i found these two about 30min from me... so cute... father was national grand champ... mother was a looney bin... i get a couple of wacky cats...

here's a sleepy kitty pic that shows their markings better... no, that's not underwear, i believe it was a hankie...

Top Bottom