Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for the docs or medically inclined

BigGuns29 said:
I am at 203 on a scale of 241-835 or something for total test, and at 55 on a scale of 18 - 985 or something for free test. He says that is normal. Should I be concerned since the free test is ok? Or is my doc just not wanting to do something he should? Like HRT. I want to be normal as I show all signs of low test, depression, gyno, moodiness, anger, lack of sex drive, etc... I would like to be normal with that, but abnormal with freaky muscle size.
55 is ok??? You are still way low end. You nned HCG or something and if that and time is no good you may just be on TRT for life.

Quad

Why do u think he should jump straight into HRT? It's a pretty big decision to make! Personally I'd want to attempt get my natural test levels back to normal before I even considered HRT.

Last edited:
DMI said:
Why do u think he should jump straight into HRT? It's a pretty big decision to make! Personally I'd want to attempt get my natural test levels back to normal before I considered HRT.

It doesn't matter whether he attempts to elevate his free test in to the normal range before he starts HRT. The point of HRT is to get them there and hopefully in the HIGH range.

:chomp:

I know, but if he got them back in the normal range then he doesn't 'need' hrt. Unless he definitely wants to engage in hrt (which I wouldn't necessarily discourage,) then he should first try to get his hpta functioning fully again and get those numbers back up into the normal range. This is very much a personal decision for him to decide for himself. I wouldn't jump straight into it.

I am going to see if I can get a 2nd opinion. Ijust know Idont feel normal, causesex drive hasbeenlower for about 4 years, mood swings 6 years, heat flashes (long time), adolescent gyno, depression,etc... this doc should have been able to put this together.

BigGuns29 said:
I am going to see if I can get a 2nd opinion. Ijust know Idont feel normal, causesex drive hasbeenlower for about 4 years, mood swings 6 years, heat flashes (long time), adolescent gyno, depression,etc... this doc should have been able to put this together.

LISTEN TO ME BRO: Tell your doc exactly what you just said in the paragraph above......and be insistent on getting HRT. If he wavers or tries to talk you out of it, drop his ass like a bad habit and find another doc who will. It's your life, do what you gotta do.

Good luck.

:chomp:

BigGuns29 said:

Like division says, say that paragraph to an educated doc. That paragraph there sums it up perfectly. (ps I'm a doc, and I feel no pity for those docs who swing and miss that badly. They would never survive outside socialized medicine . . . )

majutsu said:
Like division says, say that paragraph to an educated doc. That paragraph there sums it up perfectly. (ps I'm a doc, and I feel no pity for those docs who swing and miss that badly. They would never survive outside socialized medicine . . . )

The good thing is, even before my use of AAS, all of this info and symptoms were well documented since 1997 in my medical history. Why didnt anyone suspect it. I think I should charge this doc for me figuring this out and split it up with you guys...LOL... Wierd thing I am growing very well with this low test level. I couldnt imagine what I would look like at normal levels. :rolleyes:

He doesn't necessarily need HRT. I can't believe how many people have jumped the gun here. If you don't understand why his levels are low, don't make any rediculous recomendations. This is someone else's life you are playing with.

Not only are his testosterone levels low, but his LH, FSH and estradiol levels are also low. This suggests a gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) defficiency.

The clinical features of GnRH and/or gonadotropin deficiency are typically first manifested at puberty, a time when there is normally a marked increase in GnRH secretion. The phenotypic presentation of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism varies with age of onset (congenital vs. acquired), severity (complete vs. partial), and duration (functional vs. permanent).

Adult onset idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism:

In this group of patients, puberty occurs normally and is followed years later by a decrease in libido, sexual function and fertility. The biochemical profile of these patients is indistinguishable from subjects with congenital GnRH deficiency in that they have an apulsatile pattern of LH secretion associated with low serum testosterone levels. In addition, more than 90% of cases have normal restoration of the pituitary gonadal axis when treated with physiologic GnRH replacement regimens supporting a hypothalamic defect as the origin of the disorder.

The key now is to diagnose the origin of the disorder.

Jenetic

Top Bottom