Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Ephedrine Based Weight Loss Supplements

Garza

I bought some "XetaLean" at walmart. A slightly cheaper version of Xenadrine. I took two caplets about 45 minutes ago and I am hyper as heck. I was wondering if there are any bad side effects, like chronic shitting or something. And how early before workouts should I take? Thanks.

Ephedrine can be a very good drug and very benificial for weight loss when combined with a good diet but be careful. It does effect the heart so if you start to notice any sides then stop right away! Also monitor your blood pressure as it has been known to increase it. Start with less then the recommended dose to see what your tolerance is to the product.

M18

As far as I know about 200 people died already of Ephedrine and some people are trying to get it off the market.
Anyways IMO I think its safe if you just use with caution.
It also has medical benefits especially for allergy sufferrers.

Garza....

Ephedrine is a great product but you might have taken it too late. If you are going to work then that's fine but this late at night, I believe you are in for a rough night! Sweet Dreams.......if you can sleep!

Garza said:
I bought some "XetaLean" at walmart. A slightly cheaper version of Xenadrine. I took two caplets about 45 minutes ago and I am hyper as heck. I was wondering if there are any bad side effects, like chronic shitting or something. And how early before workouts should I take? Thanks.

You're probably experiencing the worst of the side effects now. Also, if you take them too late in the day, they'll keep you awake.

I'll usually take one every morning. I recommend taking them an hour or so before a workout also.

Okay thanks all. I took them at about 8 pm and went to sleep at about midnite, no problems. I think these could be very easy to get addicted to. I read like 10 pages in 10 minutes of this Spanish learning book, and I kept sitting on the edge of my seat n stuff...... Oh well, with lowering my carbs and stuff its hard to get an intense workout so this should help.

Top Bottom