Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Tren Experience!

angrygnome

Plat Hero
Platinum
Post up your experience if you've run Tren.

I could never find any reliable what to expect other than regurgitated broshit.

1. Cholestorol/ALT/AST- Kidney function - Slightly elevated.
Expected and temporary, as I am also staggering orals 4 weeks on 4 off.

2. Blood pressure - 118/74
Never above 120/80

3. Acne - none
I take 3 showers a day and have a pretty good anti acne routine.

4. Gyno - none
Running Letro 1.25mg 2x week

5. Aggression - none
People tell me I am more mellow than usual. I also attribute part of this to the fact that I am old as shit and learned a long time ago to master your emotions or be a slave to their consequences.

6. Sweating - absofrigginlutely.
I am not normally a very sweaty person even when digging ditches in the sun. I bought more bed linens because I have to change and wash them every day. I sweat more just sitting still than a whore on paycheck friday.

7. Cardio Killer - Slightly
I do 30-45 minutes of cardio in the am. It takes a little more effort to get over that first hump and then get into the rhythm. Maybe 10% more effort at most.

8. Paranoia/Anxiety - Nope
I take Hydroxine in the pm, it's cheap and effective insurance at battling both anxiety and insomnia. If you've ever crashed Estro hard you know why you would want it on hand.

9. Insomnia - Nope
See #8

10. Tren cough - Sometimes
Only when I pin delts and only sometimes maybe 1 out of ten pins. Mild wheezy dry cough for 3-5 minutes then gone. Annoying as shit for a few minutes though.

11. Upset stomach - Yes
First two weeks I was eating Tums like candy then it was just gone and hasn't returned. Oddly enough I can eat acidic foods with no problems now as well.

12. Loss of appetite - Yes and then no
First 3-4 weeks my appetite fell to nothing and had to kind of force myself to eat so workouts wouldn't suffer. Tapered off during week 5-6 then everything went the other way and now i'd eat a 5 day old taco covered in ants if it was left on the counter.

13. Sexual appetites - Holy shit.
Hopefully you have a steady supply of playmates that don't wear out easily and are down for about anything.

I haven't murdered anyone, ruined any relationships, no paranoid delusions, organs are still functioning but you know, the day aint over yet + there's always tomorrow!

The worst side from tren for me is the constant feeling of being thirst and hungry all the time on it.

also it made me want to bang different women and killed off every relationship

and I blame it for me blowing out my shoulder cause it made me so strong

Post up your experience if you've run Tren.

I could never find any reliable what to expect other than regurgitated broshit.

1. Cholestorol/ALT/AST- Kidney function - Slightly elevated.
Expected and temporary, as I am also staggering orals 4 weeks on 4 off.

2. Blood pressure - 118/74
Never above 120/80

3. Acne - none
I take 3 showers a day and have a pretty good anti acne routine.

4. Gyno - none
Running Letro 1.25mg 2x week

5. Aggression - none
People tell me I am more mellow than usual. I also attribute part of this to the fact that I am old as shit and learned a long time ago to master your emotions or be a slave to their consequences.

6. Sweating - absofrigginlutely.
I am not normally a very sweaty person even when digging ditches in the sun. I bought more bed linens because I have to change and wash them every day. I sweat more just sitting still than a whore on paycheck friday.

7. Cardio Killer - Slightly
I do 30-45 minutes of cardio in the am. It takes a little more effort to get over that first hump and then get into the rhythm. Maybe 10% more effort at most.

8. Paranoia/Anxiety - Nope
I take Hydroxine in the pm, it's cheap and effective insurance at battling both anxiety and insomnia. If you've ever crashed Estro hard you know why you would want it on hand.

9. Insomnia - Nope
See #8

10. Tren cough - Sometimes
Only when I pin delts and only sometimes maybe 1 out of ten pins. Mild wheezy dry cough for 3-5 minutes then gone. Annoying as shit for a few minutes though.

11. Upset stomach - Yes
First two weeks I was eating Tums like candy then it was just gone and hasn't returned. Oddly enough I can eat acidic foods with no problems now as well.

12. Loss of appetite - Yes and then no
First 3-4 weeks my appetite fell to nothing and had to kind of force myself to eat so workouts wouldn't suffer. Tapered off during week 5-6 then everything went the other way and now i'd eat a 5 day old taco covered in ants if it was left on the counter.

13. Sexual appetites - Holy shit.
Hopefully you have a steady supply of playmates that don't wear out easily and are down for about anything.

I haven't murdered anyone, ruined any relationships, no paranoid delusions, organs are still functioning but you know, the day aint over yet + there's always tomorrow!

thats a good trenbolone experience update

are you going to post a trenbolone log?
we want to see your full log
diet training and cycle
post it up hommie

interesting enough i have the same exact trenbolone experience but i use more ancillaries like cardarine/n2guard/dostinex and have few sides

abuse with no ancillaries is where the sides come from

how about a Log is that coming?

yup this is my tren exprience especially stomach
Log post your log asap

Top Bottom