Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pussy pR's

Personally..I think flat bench sucks if you want a big chest...I did flats first for awhile and got some gains...mostly in the front delts and triceps though...switched to inclines and put at least an inch or 2 on the pecs..not exaggerating

personally, chest growth is a byproduct of training for me. i dont train "chest" per se. i train my bench press. the results come from the training itself. im not disappointed. i implement lifts in my routine to help other lifts, bring up weak points, or prevent injury.

bignate73 said:
personally, chest growth is a byproduct of training for me. i dont train "chest" per se. i train my bench press. the results come from the training itself. im not disappointed. i implement lifts in my routine to help other lifts, bring up weak points, or prevent injury.
i like this approach..seems less stressfull and complicated than finding what stimulates your growth personally lol

im looking at it from a performance aspect. the load and volume takes care of any slight advantages that i would gain over a more specific exercise. e.g flyes. i keep most moves compound so that i can increase load without so much strain on the joints as isolation movements tend to do.

Top Bottom