Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein question?

big 10"

how much protein could the body utalize after an intense workout?
now on cycle, daily protein consumption is about 250 to 275grms.
i like 100% whey protein 30 min post workout.
if i consume 120grms of protein after my workout could my body utilize it all or would a% of protein go to waste?
thanks.
10"

I have heared that a body utilize only 30g at once, before or after workout. Not more. If you put more it will go down the toilet. I'm not sure of the validity of such thing.

A very well respected guy at Met-RX told me that you can actually only take in around 17g's post workout... =/ I've heard so many differing opinions though, I dont know wtf to do. Whey is cheap enough, might as well piss some of it away to be sure.

About the whole maximum amount you can utilize in one sitting....How does that make any sense? Think about it. Nobody is the same some people are bigger and some smaller therefore larger nutrient requirements. Wouldn't logic dictate that this whole 30g limit is BS?

I am certain some can use more and others less. Sounds like some number just pulled out of the air.

About the whole maximum amount you can utilize in one sitting....How does that make any sense? Think about it. Nobody is the same some people are bigger and some smaller therefore larger nutrient requirements. Wouldn't logic dictate that this whole 30g limit is BS?

I am certain some can use more and others less. Sounds like some number just pulled out of the air.

Top Bottom