Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein intake.

Hey CG I'm now cutting on a normal day I eat around 200g chic/steak 4 egg whites for my protein then 3 shakes x2 scoops

Thanks CG

I was thinking about your post while I was out grocery shopping....LOL...yes really!! hehe

Anyway...do you mean you eat 200g of chick/ steak in a day? as in you weigh it out and it's 200g? or the total you eat would come out to 200 g of protein? It would really change the numbers...and I'm on a mission now to help you figure this out! ;)

I was thinking about your post while I was out grocery shopping....LOL...yes really!! hehe

Anyway...do you mean you eat 200g of chick/ steak in a day? as in you weigh it out and it's 200g? or the total you eat would come out to 200 g of protein? It would really change the numbers...and I'm on a mission now to help you figure this out! ;)

Glad in keeping you entertained lol! Yeah a weight of 200g and thanks I really appreciate it! It has puzzled me for ages now

Some peeps in the med profession feel that high protein consumption can lead to kidney issues. However as far as I know there is no documented proof that this is indeed the case with healthy kidneys to begin with.
Just do make sure you water consumption is at least a gallon per day and then you should have no worries.

Some peeps in the med profession feel that high protein consumption can lead to kidney issues. However as far as I know there is no documented proof that this is indeed the case with healthy kidneys to begin with.
Just do make sure you water consumption is at least a gallon per day and then you should have no worries.

Come to think of it I remember reading about that a while back.
I don't seem to have any issues.
And I do consume a heliver lot of water.
Thanks buddy

Glad in keeping you entertained lol! Yeah a weight of 200g and thanks I really appreciate it! It has puzzled me for ages now

What I wrote before was wrong..I was doing it on 200g of protein...meaning the macro count vs weight/ calorie count. I'm just heading out the door again but will write ya more later.

What I wrote before was wrong..I was doing it on 200g of protein...meaning the macro count vs weight/ calorie count. I'm just heading out the door again but will write ya more later.

That will be great thank you Cg.

My husband had a serious health problem last year that landed him with acute kidney failure which meant dialysis for a short time. It sucked! But he's all better now and regularly sees a kidney dr now. I asked the dr about protein consumption coz my husband, also a weight lifter, wanted to increase his protein intake. Dr told us that protein doesn't cause kidney problems and that there was no documented study proving otherwise. So my husband eats as much protein as he can without worry. :)

Just dropping in on this and wanted to say I agree. Great post FC. The only issue with high protein consumption is the fact it can be harder to digest, so a good fiber is important and yes, keep the water consumption up. Oh and those digestive problems seem to be more prominent with guys than girls.

Top Bottom