Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress Pics

excellent progress! stay motivated and keep at it. then again that's easier said than done eh? good luck.:)

I love this shit... keep at it man! I haven't posted on here in ages... but I'm REALLY excited to see where you go with this!! :D

Straight up my man!

Good progress!

Don't be put off by the fact the more fat you lose, the harder the rest becomes to lose and the loss rate will slow down a bit!

I must say at 6'2 with little bf and 260lbs, that's quite a lot of quality muscle. Maybe a very good long term goal but it will take at least a year as minimum.

Good luck and keep it uP!

Awesome, Awesome progress. I love to see this! You should feel great!

What a change. I love that you're changing up your routine and diet. Keep the body guessing.

Great work.

wow, Bro your looking great, my hats off to you, you should be damn proud if yourself. Keep posting the pics...

:)
Thanks

I'm getting another bf reading on the 15th, so will take some new pics then also.
So glad I've been taking pics. I look at myself in the mirror every day, so it's only slight differences I see.
Look at pictures I'm like, wow.. that was me??
lol.

Alright, got my body fat test done today on one of those Tanita Scales(just the one you stand on, doesnt have the part you hold on to).
I am not sure how accurate these are but this was the stats:
Weight: 291.4 lbs
BF%: 30.9
Fat-Free: 201.4 lbs
Fat: 90 lbs

Was hoping bf% would be a little less, but it might not be since my training and diet was off during the holidays.
Current Routine:
M-W-F
5 Min Warmup On Treadmill
5x5 Full Body
Rotator Cuff Exercises
HIIT Cardio

TU-TH-SA
30 - 45mins regular Cardio
Abs
Rotator Cuff Exercises

Supplements Currently Taking
- Multi
- Creatine
- Protein
- Glutamine
- BCAAs
- Krill Oil
- Cal Mag Zinc
- Vitamin C

Will Be Adding
- L-Carnitine
- Glucosamine Complex
- Coenzyme Q10
- CLA/Green Tea Blend
- NO-Shotgun

I'll take new pics later.
:)

Very good and realistic progress. Keep it up man, you should be proud of what you reached till now, that should give you motivation to reach up more.

Top Bottom