Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress Pics

Gawd

Hey,

I threw together a quick page to show my progress over the last few months.
I started at 370 - 380 lbs with over 42% bodyfat at 6'2".
Currently I am around 300 - 305 lbs with sub 30% body fat.

I did a few cycles of ECA, that's about it besides Exercise, Clean diet and lots of protein. :)
I'll update this every month or so, I'm aiming to be sub-20% bodyfat by summer. I'd like to remain above 260 lbs and just keep working on leaning out.

Gawds Fitness Progress

wow bro that impressive . keep it up .. its good you realized where you where at at had to change it .. obesity runs in my family and a lot of health problems arise from that shit .. huge improvement in not a lot of time stick with it and give it another year and you will be a completely different person

link shows error?

great progress bro!!!! keep the hard work up, it is def paying off

Thanks. :)

I started the All Natural Peanut Butter diet about 5 days ago, which has brought me under 300 lbs.
This week i'm starting a new plan too. M - W - F, 5x5 Program(full body). And 3 days a week I'll do some HIT training and core work.
I also play floor hockey on Mondays.

I'd like to pick up some Creatine and R-ASA for after workouts too. (Already got glutamine).
So if anyone has a suggestion for a good creatine or if it even matters. I was thinking Purple-K just cause I see it everywhere, lol.

I'll post up how the results turnout for this.

That is what im fuckin talkin about your looking great dude showing showing some fantastic progress.keep up the good work and stay determined

Thanks. :D
I went off the ANPB diet after 5 days.. couldn't hack the no energy and extremely empty feeling after a good workout.
I am down to 295 lbs now though. :)

My next goal is to be size 38 jeans by New Years (Currently size 40).

Long Term Goal: Around 260 lbs with below 15%bf by December 2009.. By the summer would be awesome ;)

Top Bottom