Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

progress before and still working at pics

Well bro...The tits are all, but gone. I think I'm seeing some kind of bicep peak there. A lat was poking out from under your arm. From the rear shot there definitely appear to be delts showing their ugly heads. I would say that you may not be quite ready for the juice yet, but your progress so far is FUCKIN' AMAZING to say the very least. If at any point you start feeling down or unmotivated please post on here and we'll get you going again. Oh, and by the way. When you are a mountain of rippling mass, please tell Bill Phillips you owe it all to hard work, proper nutrition, and steroids and that he should kiss your big white ass. Thanks a lot bro and keep up the great work. Your progress is an inspiration to us all.

Hey BusDriver. You're improving dramatically. Just a word of advice. I'd stay away from gear for a lil while. Try to get as much muscle mass as you can naturally first then go ahead and juice up. Try to get as much as you can that's going to stay with you is what I'm trying to say. Do you guys agree?

oh yeah man i got a long way to go i have my goal set of 245 @ 11% by feb 02 i am sitting at 295 around 25-27 % right now yep the tits are all but gone heheh i figure if i can hit 245 @ 11% that should be about the right time for a small cyp cycle.

Good fucking deal bro!!! Lots of progress there. Its amazing how far hard work and
dedication will take you. Keep working at it and one day you'll be there.:cool:

when i first started in feb i bought 1 botle of hydroxy cut and used the bottle and stoped. i bought some ripped fuel took half of it and stoped did nothing for me and i just started stacker 2 yesterday and so far i have felt more off it than any.

if someone knows where i can get some adipo i would liek to give it a try i am still waiting to hit a hard platue before hitting clen & t3 though

Top Bottom