Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help! Want to tone, lose weight, and cut.

Since I am just getting back on the wagon I do not know anything about ECA stacking. I would love it if someone could walk me through this. I live in central Texas so I am not close enough to go shopping over the border. I would love to do the cardio in the morning but it is just impossible. I work and have to get my kid off to school. I know it seems like I am trying to take a short cut but in reality I have been busting my ass for three months with barely any results. I mean my body is REALLY at a plateau. I am used to being in great shape so being like this is really getting me down. Thanks in advance for all help.

[email protected]

Hey Star... go read up on the women's board... all the questions you have asked have previously been discussed there... and do a search as well to get as much info as possible before you make a rash decision. An eca is an ephedrine caffeine aspirin stack ie: thermodrene, stacker, hydroxycuts etc... follow the directions on the bottles. Also as far as gear goes... Anavar is the only one that will lean you up without putting on more mass. BUT imo, i would just get a really clean diet, up the cardio and lifting, suppliment some eca and PROTEIN and then after 6 weeks if you don't see changes, consider anavar...

just my 2 cents from a female who has been there done that :)

LOOKING THE WAY YOU WANT

THE FIRST POST YOU RECIEVED WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY.

THE ONLY TWO THINGS I WOULD CHANGE IS ADD SOME FLAX SEED OIL TO YOUR DIET JUST ABOUT TWO TABLE SPOON A DAY SHOULD DO THE TRICK. BOTH TABLE SPONNS WOULD BE TAKEN EARLY YOUR FIRST TWO MEALS SHOULD DO THE TRICK.

AS YOU START ON YOUR NEW CYCLE ADD CUTTING GEL OR DERMAALIN-APg TO PROBLEMS AREAS ONCE IN THE MORNING AND ONCE BEFORE YOU GO TO BED, THIS STUFF SOUNDS TOO GOOD TWO BE TRUE BUT YOU WILL SEE RESULTS WITHIN 10 DAYS AN IT IS LEGAL.

KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR RESULTS AND BEST OF LUCK.

PS BE STRONG AT HEART AND THING WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU.:angel:

No, mindgame it was injectable. First cycle I ever did was primo.....next was winny which cut up the bod after the first cycle. I don't find that I have gotten the same results with the winny on following cycles. I was hoping to get pointed in the right direction here.

hey star... ok... the right direction is anavar... literally no side effects and will rip the shit out of you and you will blow past your plateau and get leaner, harder and stronger... 10mg everyday for 8-10 weeks (1st in the morning after breakfast and the 2nd after dinner)
must have a clean diet and must do cardio...

That's it!!! Now you just better find a trustworthy source, i have read that there has been rumors of fake anavar... so be careful...

good luck and keep us posted

Top Bottom