Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plateau?

Pope

New here. In fact, new to lifting in general. I started training June 1st and have impressed myself and many others at the gym with the results. I started at 188lbs with a height of 5'10". My waist was 34". I started by combining a cardio routine with diet and lifting. I dropped down to 156lbs by July and have added 6lbs since. My waist in now 30". I am getting ripped with a 6pack and semi chiselled chest. I am hard as a rock all over, especially my back. There isn't a muscle in my body which isn't defined.

My questions is how to put on another 5lbs of lean muscle? After dropping the weight I started using Cell-Tech creatine and DHEA (50mg). That may have been how I added the weight (only 6lbs). I also started out eating my weight in grams of protien a day, but kept my caloric intake below 2000 per day until I lost all the fat. Since mid July I have started eating 3000 calories a day and mantained my protien intake. It just seems that I just get more ripped. I need to add another 5lbs. Do I try creatine again? If so, has anyone used the GNC Brands of creatine? Cell-Tech is expensive and gasoline is high! Do I need to train differently. I work out chest/shoulders 1 day, biceps/back the next and finally legs/stomach. I do this routine twice a week and take one day off. I never work out longer than 45 minutes at a shot, but it is all business while at the gym. Need that 5lbs from somewhere w/o steriods. Also, I am 31, hense the DHEA supplements.

Top Bottom