Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pizza, donuts, cheese, mayo..

VooDoo Lady

Which foods did you used to LOVE and thought you couldn't live without...

But wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole NOW??

Lets hear 'em!

VDL

I dont have a certain food.....I am afraid I still feed my body whatever it wants(genetics and fast metabolism have been kind, thus far ;) ) but I dont drink coke's anymore....and crave them all the time. The fizzle....sugar.......mmmmmmmmm

LOL too many to list here!

Among the culprits .... chips, perogies and ice cream.

Wait... EEP! Now that I think about it... I'm gonna go have me some perogies with sour cream and ketchup. Thanks for bringing back those memories! :D

Mmmm....pierogi are polish dumplings...made with potato, cheese, or sauerkraut...they're damn good.

My biggest temptation is always chocolate. Chocolate anything. But somehow I resist. Once I slip, I'm doomed, but day to day, I'm alright. :)

Im not a big on sweets, give me some pancakes..a big steak and potato:) My fav food is pizza....I still have it occasionally when I am not dieting...crazy but i havent had it yet since my show last week...maybe this weekend??? Oh and I love wine!!!! and im a cheap date.......1-2 glasses and Im done.

When I was like 3 years old, I used to eat bologne sandwiches on white bread with Miracle Whip. I used to eat Hot Dogs when I was 3 also.

BMJ

I never post here.....but just to answer the question..

On the weekends I eat pizza, or some really good Chinese food...or I eat my one real weakness....double fudge brownies with skim milk of course..heh..heh..on those days I eat what I want all day and it never does much damage if any to my physique.

WCP

MAN!! im doing soooo good with my eating and now im reading this thread and dyin for some goodies:bawling: . im going to stay strong though:D ... ok here goes:

HOMEMADE blueberry pie!! OH...i am in heaven!
Pumpkin Pie
Carrot cake...with the Lots of frosting!!! Ohhhh..im in heaven again!! :p
ANY kind of PASTA!!!
Bagels
Chocolate fudge
ummmmmm i think thats about it...for now;)

Top Bottom