Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning HGH questions for you bros using it

jim carter123

I got some hgh to take from a local hook up, I bought without medical prescription since it is very expensive getting through my insurance, I will take it to help repair the damaged tissue because of an accident, I had surgery ( my right upper arm) but recovery has taken longer than expected. My buddy had the same type of injury from a fall down steps, and he also used the GH along with physical therapy and bounced back great, but this was years ago and he says he can't remember the dosage now, that is what brings me here.

I would like to know what dose is good and besides my abdominal area where else can I inject it, as I understand for body building and mass gains you take 4ius Monday-Friday, how about to repair just soft tissue? thank you.

i rotate around my belly fat, you can inject it really anywhere though.. that is just the easiest place

i like to take it early morning when i wake up to take a leak, and then again in the early afternoon. about 2iu's each time.. if it is good HGH that is a good dosage. the reason i don't take it near bed is that it gives me the munchies

most HGH out there is garbage though so you might want to run some blood work to make sure it is g2g before investing a lot in your 'buddies' stuff. i have a link in my signature on how to get blood work. run the serum growth hormone test after you inject 10iu's.. if your GH levels aren't sky high then it is bunk

I also stack my HGH with nutrobal at 25mg's before breakfast. sarms1 sells it. you get a nice boost in IGF-1 doing that

I highly recommend getting blood work done while using black market HGH. There is a ton of fake and under dosed out there. 2-4iu is plenty for you to dose for recovery.

You should take HGH everyday. The only reason some people only take HGH 5 days per week is to try and safe money. HGH is the type of thing you want to take everyday to notice the best results from.

For a dosage of 4iu, I would take 2iu before breakfast and 2iu post workout each day.

You can do sub q injections anywhere you can pinch an inch of skin. Abdominals, hips, thighs, chest. Anywhere really.

Top Bottom