Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picture of a good day fishing......

Delinquent said:
That may be true to certain uninhabitable parts of florida waaay away from humans but not anywhere around here. We consider it quite an event if we see a 10ft gator on the wekiva river anymore. A guy caught a 15.5ft gator over here in my town a while ago. It was probably one of the last few bigguns around these parts.

Go swimming in Lake Jessup...

Y_Lifter said:
Go swimming in Lake Jessup...

Hell No! That's one lake I wouldn't swim in due to the proliferation of gators. When I said my area, I should have said apopka/wekiva area where I grew up. There aren't many bigguns in apopka anymore :(

deer fishing alligators?
wtf.gif

onerepmaximum said:
This is my best friend's dad just off a highway near Jacksonville, FL. He's about 6ft tall so you can get an idea how big this gator was. A few feet of his tail isn't even in the pic. A few day's later, the game wardens destroyed him.

46636dadgtr.jpg

BTW, I know. He might be a redneck.

LOL, I see your friends dad has the same bulking diet I have. It obviously works for him too.

FreeballinDC said:
LOL, I see your friends dad has the same bulking diet I have. It obviously works for him too.

If you look at the contents of his right hand you will see the secret to his...err....umm..success???

onerepmaximum said:
If you look at the contents of his right hand you will see the secret to his...err....umm..success???

LOL, while I am not a fan of liquid bulking, I can't deny the success he has had with it.

More power to him. ;)

Top Bottom