Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pic Of My Bro Zuess!!!!!!!!

GenetiKing

Here is a pic of my buddy, Zuess. He's been training hard for a couple years now (drug free) and eating his ass off. He weighed 112lbs when he started, now he's 200lbs even.

Constructive critiscism, comments, suggestions and questions welcome.

u look like shit!!!!!

hehe,

just joking

ya look fine, but i think the
photo leaves a lot to imagination
so more pics r necesary to
give a good jugdment.

also 112 to 200 in just 2 yrs
drug free ask for more pics and
ur routine and diet!!!!!

been more like 3 yrs ,and my diet is shity i eat what ever i want but ive got a very quick met. so i can get a way w/ it rite now
my routine is basic a 4 day split
and the reason i put on so much weight ,i was boxing and i dieted all the time ,probably one meal a day,and then started eating what ever i could get my hands on
and ill post more pics tommorow
zuess

Nice Back! Your Delts looks good too
Could you please post a pic of you doing a crab pose.
Nearly 90lbs(drug free) in 2 years is impressive.
I too started at about 115lbs and though Ive been training, My diet sucks. I need to pack moe mass and I figure I should be 200lbs 6 months from now.
Here some current pics of me. Its a big improvement to what I looked before but Im still not satisfied.
No flames plz I just got back to liftin after my injury.

attachment.php

Last edited:
zeus looks great...... 2 more years and he will be unstopable.....

and chris v........ bi's look great....... go to town on those triceps and delts though

Don't let Zuess fool you, his diet is better than he lets on. Although he does eat a little more "liberally" than his ex-training partner the King, LOL!!! He gets down tons of good protein but is a little more loose with his carbs and fats than me becuase he's more of a hardgainer compared to me...but on the same token, I tend to put on bodyfat a little easier.

Give and take I guess. :)

Anyway, he's not shitting about starting out at around 115lbs when he was 18 yrs old. I remember him then, he was quite skinny and he's done a hell of a lot considering his naturally fast metabolism. I'd like to post of a pic of him in the pre-iron days if he's got one.

Chris V.,
You have made good progress. You've got good arm shape and your bi peak will look great if you keep packing the mass on it. Stay hardcore and keep pumping...:cool:

genetiking here is a pic of me about 6 mo. before i started lifting,this pic was the weekend after my last fight(3 yr ago)
zuess

Top Bottom