Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phem!

Let Ole Ranger lend a bit of a hand...I'm a cooker from way back....heh heh heh

Ranger Gorp...(all I could think of to name it)

12 scoops of protein powder, low carb, low fat(I prefer Choc.)
2 cups of uncooked oats
Add all natural peanut butter(to desired thickness)
5 to 6 crushed egg whites
4 B-6 tabs crushed
4 Ginger Roots Tabs crushed(B-6 and Ginger Root help with protein absorbtion and reduces stomach upset and gas)
Cinnamon(optional)
Nutmeg(optional)
Spring water

Add all ingred. into a large bowl
Mash and stir
Add spring water and stir
Nuke for 1 minute in microwave
Add more spring water and stir
nuke again for 1 minute

By this time it should be thick, and you'll have a nice forearm pump from the stirring....it should be almost like cookie dough...

Add a pinch of cinn. and nutmeg to taste(optional)....

Throw in the fridg. Now, you can have a few spoonfuls before and after workouts....need a snack??? Now ya got Ranger Gorp!!!

Another nice trick....take the Gorp, place on wax paper, roll out with a rolling pin, cut into your own protein bars....or roll into balls, wrap in wax paper, take them to work for a low carb, high protein snack....

Might not sound good...But it is...Yum-Me-Lish-Us....<wink>

Almost tastes like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Ranger

Last edited:
small, if you have the time, I buy the boneless, skinless frozen chicken breast and cook them on low in a crockpot for 10-12 hours (overnight) not only do I wake up to a pleasant smell but have enough chicken for the day. Juast add enough water to keep it moist and a tablespoon of salt. Any BBQ sauce is good seasoning for eating.
Careful spat, duck season opened up here today and I'm gonna be huntin' em in the morning. Good high protein meat!!!!!!! Almost as good as my freezer full of deer meat.

There is a secret to getting out the gamey twang. soak it in water a few hours and remember to change the water once or twice. Taste better than beef. Whenever I cook for company, yes ladies a man that cooks for ya'll, I always cook deer and they never complain. And yes I do tell them what it is......about half-way through dinner. Never had one not finish it.

Heh heh heh....That IS a thought Darl'in...<wink>....Oh, you mean the Gorp.....Ooop's, my biggie....Yup, go ahead....

Heh heh heh.....

Ranger

Spat

First deer I kill this year is mine. After that you pay the processing fee,$40, and shipping cost, have no idea on that one, I'll send ya the whole thing. If you don't want the whole thing let me know what you part you do want. That almost sounded dirty.

Love a gal that hunts. Bow season opens here in a few weeks. Bought a new climbing stand today. Where am I from? About an hour from Graceland, home of the king of rock and roll. About 45 minutes from where Bufford Pusser was Sheriff ( the movie Walkin Tall). Or two hours from the home of country music, the grand Ol opry. Where are you from?

Top Bottom