Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phem!

smallmovesal

i just found udo's at the store.. plus isopure vanilla protein AND natural peanut butter (you have no idea how little things like that excite me lol)... anyway, i wanted to ask you how you season or marinate your chicken that you cook... just curious...

next on list... find weight room at school.. lol :)

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!

i usually use a bit of salad dressing (italian, catalina (sp) or even french) they all work well... different flavours for different meals.... quick and easy... salsa works well too...

29US is probably around... i dunno... 50CAD i'm guessing. but if it does what you're saying then dizammmn i'm buying it! :D

hell yeah there have been walmarts in canada since probably 1996/7 in my parts. i heard they thought they were going to sell guns in the stores here until they had to be told that was illegal here.. lol :)

they sell guns in Canadian Tire... they're always behind glass in the hunting section near those decoy ducks that i walk around with and chase my friends going ''quack... quackk... "

hehehee...

LMDAO (Laff my ducky ass off)

wack wack... i don't think the duckies would be fooled by that one...

Top Bottom