Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People starting to notice

maccy

I'm 3 and a half weeks into my cycle been getting some good gains with no bloat n keeping pretty lean. People are starting to comment and notice big change n getting many compliments guys and spesh the ladies which is a big confidence boost and then the few haters calling out juice head. But all in all not sure how I'm gna reply as I keep getting fast results as no one knows I'm doing a cycle.

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

i just tell people i got leaner and thats why i look bigger lol. except that i got leaner... and i got bigger
i dont have a lifting partner so people dont notice my huge increases in strength while on a deficit. then again i had people asking if i was on juice before i ever touched the stuff, some people never see results and are quick to discount anybody elses success as 'must be the gear'
funny also because most people i know using the stuff dont even look like they do

Good for you bro...I really don't give a fuck what people think, they can speculate all they want ;). Funny thing is as my wife and I were watching the movie The Avengers last night...bad ass movie by the way...but the gear that the actors are on to play their parts in movies, there was some actors who were definitely on the juice, like in the Expendables, really people? People talk shit about steriods but don't realize their favorite actors who make women cream their panties are on some pretty nice cycles to get that muscular and lean. Double standard? Yeah...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Good work on the gains bro and keep killing it in the gym.
Have to agree with MA who gives a fuck what people think? You don't tell them a thing bro.
Enjoy the rest of ya cycle.

Haters gonna hate mirers gonna mire, fuck them bro keep doin your thing you're obviously killing it

Must be certain areas man. People around here don't say shit. At least out loud. Women might smile. You might get stares from jealous skinny fags. Or a friendly nod from someone else who busts their ass.
It really....some fuck head calling out juice head? I couldn't even imagine that. That takes a lot of stupidity IMHO.
I wouldn't tollerate that shit. I'd get right in their face and very quietly say that's a very strong accusation your making. Are you willing to wager a broken leg on it?

Top Bottom