Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT and very depressed. When will it end...

singletonin2013

Hey guys I am 25 and I ran my first 10 week test-e cycle and shot HCG the last 4 weeks leading up to day 1 of the PCT. I than ran Nolva for 10 days at 40 mgs and now have been on 20 mgs for 4 days. I dropped to 20 mgs because I was convinced it was giving me severe mood swings. Which I used xanax for and it helped. Im using Unleashed and some tribulus as well. Im just down in the dumps. Im consumed by the depression and feel its never going to go away. I have a history of depression and see a therapist and take a low dose of cymbalta which im going to bump up a bit. My balls are fully recovered and I can ejaculate with a soft erection and the libido is down. I am training and have seen very little lose of strength.

Im just consumed and worried that its not going to get better soon because im doing this alone.

I wish I could help you single, I just dont know about this depression. But do know that my thoughts are with you. Also you might try St Johns Wort, just a thought.
My best to you good bro.
Z

I had a feeling this was going to happen. So I decided to schedule a trip home to be with family for this part unfortunately its just been an annoyance. I go home to LA on Wednesday, theres just not much there waiting for me. Ive been unemployed for awhile and dont have many friends but im going to try my best. Its not like I havent dealt with spells of depression like this before. I have great family support just not in town. I just knew the problem that caused it then. The uncertainty of the new cause of low test or hormonal imbalance and the chance its not going to get better is just killing me.

Everyones a bit different, could take 4 weeks to bounce back could take 14. Personally if you have known depression/anxiety issues I recommend against AAS use for this very reason. Even when your natty levels come back you will still feel no where near as good as when on cycle. Its a real mind fuck and hard to handle with no mental illness.

I didnt feel amazing on the cycle but I felt ok. I actually had a few days with the blues which I actually attributed to a high dose of adex.

I hadnt had a problem in years so I thought I was stable enough for a light cycle. I had done my research for close to a year. I probably wont cycle again.

Sorry to here your situation bro. I've had simalar bouts before! I have honestly found that ephedrine helps put me in a better mood, not sure why. Also, I would advise getting your blood work checked to see where your hormones really are. There is a post here where u can get it done for around $50... I wish you the best man and keep us up on how u are.

Thank you for sharing your story.

It's important for people in situations similar to yours to have access to these kinds of stories.

Regarding the depression; stay positive. The body always strives for balance and your hormone levels will return to normal.

However, it is impossible to fully know how drugs will affect each individual, especially when multiple drugs are being used.

I strongly recommend you consult with a knowledgeable & experienced endocrinologist in order to discuss how your other medications factor in to this.

Medication for depression is in reality treatment of the symptoms, not the disease.

You may in fact decide to reduce or eliminate your medication usage altogether. Be sure to do so properly under the guidance and care of a physician.

I also wanted to know if there were any signs I can look for that my test is recovering?

Test is largely responsible for feelings of wellbeing but how you feel (or the stiffness of your erection, or the size of your balls) is anything but an accurate method. The only real way is to get some blood work done.

The minds a powerful thing, most people who are comfortable using AAS generally feel pretty good on test once their hormone levels level out. It can be a bit of an emotional ride until they do and post cycle.

People who are using illegally and hiding their use may feel guilt or anxiety of getting caught which can override the sense of wellbeing that is often felt.

The dosages and AAS you use also factor into it. Also singletonin2013, im not belittling you for trying AAS. I know a lot of people dont feel the same way I do about it but if someone came to me and asked if they should use them and told me they had a history of depression I would recommend they avoid them simply because the hormonal fluctuations make life tough and for people with problems its just that much tougher.

Stay positive, it will pass, just give it some time.

Top Bottom