Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Other non-strength benefits of AAS

What is your hrt dose per week for the bro's that do this??

I'm on HRT as well and have been supplementing cycles occasionally. My HRT dose is 200mg/ test cyp. every 2 weeks. It doesn't sound like much but I'm nearing 40 yrs old and I'm just as athletic as I was in high school. Granted I've had some injury set backs and health problems that put me out of the gym for 3 years but thanks to some sustanon and dianabol I am well on my way to making a comeback. It's awesome to be able to hang with the 25 yr. olds on the baseball field despite going through surgery to repair torn rotator cuffs on both shoulders.

I'm on hrt.. I use 200mgs once a week. Your really only suppose to be at 150 but I never really listen.... Had blood work done and my total t was about 200 points over the max normal range.. I feel great

What is your hrt dose per week for the bro's that do this??

Well Im on 150mg a week by the doc but that's my low end as of late, I basically take 150 of cyp and supplement 150mg prop in the middle of the week.
THe reason of the higher dose is that im way past my genetic potential by like 50 lbs and this dose keeps me at the 900-1200 mark all week roughly. I dont like the yo-yo stuff I like it even all the time.
However, by all means stick with lower doses, as for some it would be way too high to do 300mg a week on HRT

I have seriously been thinking of getting on Hrt. The only reason I am skeptical is I want to hve kids in the future. I now many of you have kids on Hrt but it just scares me a little cause I would never want it to be my fault having problems getting pregnant. My girl would flip out. Maybe I'm overreacting?

I'm a newbie to trt, but my doc has me on 320mg (1.6ml) every 3 weeks test cyp. I had my second dose a week ago. I feel great for 2 weeks, then the 3rd week start feeling a low.

I plan on talking to the doc and getting a more frequent dose.

I have seriously been thinking of getting on Hrt. The only reason I am skeptical is I want to hve kids in the future. I now many of you have kids on Hrt but it just scares me a little cause I would never want it to be my fault having problems getting pregnant. My girl would flip out. Maybe I'm overreacting?

Seriously you should have no issues knocking up your wife. I have 2 kids that were both concieved while on good sized cycles and by accident too. I also cruise on about 250 mgs of test every 10 days or so between cycles for the past few years. I sometimes go a few weeks between shots but barely lost any strength but some size/bodyweight.

Let's not forget the benefits for the heart. A healthy T level prevents heart disease and a low T leaves you at risk of a heart attack. However, once T levels go too high over 1000ngs (which would occur with doses over 200 mgs a week) the risk for heart failure goes back up.

So it's all about balance.

Top Bottom