Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Other non-strength benefits of AAS

gorillahung

I'm 37 yrs old and still like to play sports. I'm in a moderately competitive baseball league (yes, baseball, not softball). I have noticed that when I'm batting, the ball looks like a beach ball coming in and I'm making great contact. I used to strike out a lot. Now I'm putting the ball in play on every at bat.

I also shoot some hoops in pick up games. I used to not be able to shoot a true jump shot. Mine was a set shot. Now on gear I can get some elevation when I shoot and I am making the shots at a much higher percentage than I used to. I would guess that my shooting percentage went from 25% to near 50% and I take a lot of outside shots.

I love this feeling. I call it "The Force" as in Star Wars because it seems so magical.

Do you feel a difference in coordination and overall athletic improvement?

i helped a good friend of mine get going and he plays some hoops and swears he is better now than when he was 17-18 (now 31) and his hand eye coordination is way better when getting his hand on the ball for steals/blocks.

i helped a good friend of mine get going and he plays some hoops and swears he is better now than when he was 17-18 (now 31) and his hand eye coordination is way better when getting his hand on the ball for steals/blocks.

It makes sense considering that testosterone is what makes men more athletic in general compared to women. So elevating your test levels should increase your athletic ability. I don't think I would juice just for those purposes but it's an added benefit along with my weight training.

yeah, I feel better than I was at 18 yo eversince I've been on HGH and test. Whatever I train gets better very quick and I used to get so hiper and shit but now im used to it and is just an everyday thing.
But yes, that's what steroids do for you increases your reflexes a lot.

Fountain of youth is what I call it. I will be 30 in a few mos and stil feel like I am 18 except I am 70lbs heavier.

this is a Great post YES there all all those benifits :)

Finally they actually have commercials on TV that talks about TRT/HRT thank goodness

I've seen the same commercial. It's about time mainstream society woke up to the theraputic use of test, a step in the right direction for sure.

I've seen the same commercial. It's about time mainstream society woke up to the theraputic use of test, a step in the right direction for sure.

Yep, it started with Public radio and professors, and then boards

then Doctors...

then Doc Oz on tv

The finally commercials

Top Bottom