Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opposite of my chest

Exodus

High End Bro
Platinum
i need help beefing up the lower portion of my traps and the inner portion of my lats........... you know that mysterious rhomboid area.......... whats the best way to beef it up

i already deadlift, do barbell,t bar and db rows..... i do puldowns and i do shrugs bent over at a 30 degree angle ......... what else is there........ because it is starting to lag behind

help please

thanks

Try doing bbell shrugs standing straight up, db shrugs also work really good. If you have a hack squat machine in your gym try doing shrugs on that once in awhile....gives your traps a nice workout. Put your stomach against the pad and lift the sled with your shoulders......I get a pretty good pump from it. Hope this helps a little.

i only work out mon,tues,thurs,and friday

i do legs on tuesday (love em....... but they hurt for the next week)

when do you recomend doing the high pulls and cleans

also do you start from the floor or just from a standing position?

thanks

oh yeah.....im gonna try that hack squat thing....... it sounds like i will get a few stairs........ gee i always like that feeling

if you are want to focus on your rhomboids and traps, I would do them on back day. I would do them from the waist, to keep the legs out of it. Or you could do a descending style where you start from the waist, and lower the bar each rep, till it reaches the floor.

seated rows or tbar rows making sure you are doing a FULL range of motion. ie squeezing your shoulder blades back at the top of the motion

Lagging traps!!!

My first inclination is to ask how you perform the shrugs?
If you simply shrug your shoulders from the natural hanging state up to your ears then directly down again, you are using improper form... what you need to do is to move the shoulder from that natural hanging state up towards the ears then don't stop there, roll them upwards and backwards so that the traps are experiencing a complete contraction. In essence you are moving the shoulders up and through a circular type movement... up and back behind the ears then directly down behind the ears back to the starting position.... if you do it properly, and if you were able to see it done by someone else, you would see that the shoulders actually move in a circular type motion.
The additional movement I would add to this is that or Upright Rows with the tips of the thumbs touching while you hold the bar, this puts a tremendous amount of strain on the traps also.... give it a try, I think that you will be pleased with the outcome!
Maxmuscle66

Top Bottom