Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMEGA has Done it again

Koalas = Good
Rainbows = Neato

Koala pooing Rainbows = Endless positive possibilities

Its really quite logical when you think about it.

:artist:

doesn't this inspire confidence to buy OXP supps? lol

Today after running the strength stack i must say both of these products go hand in hand, I recommend these for the ultimate workout! 5 star rating-2 thumbs up! I have however discovered that 2 caps of superstimulent is my limit.

I'm still looking for a stimulant that doesn't give me the jitters and make me feel like shit... They all seem to trigger my anxiety as well. Think this one would be any different?

I'm still looking for a stimulant that doesn't give me the jitters and make me feel like shit... They all seem to trigger my anxiety as well. Think this one would be any different?

Omega has a caffiene Free one thats pretty cool lipostim 3 alot smoother than his reg Products I'll be happy to send you a free sample of each.just shoot me a pm:)

I've used the Amplify02 and will honestly say that it beat the crap out of all other pre-workout stuff i ever used...

And now Super Stimulant....Jesus Omega...I'm a family guy trying to save a little you know :artist:

Top Bottom