Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

greekhookup said:
i dont think it is the clomid so much as it is the person who takes it...what i mean is that someone can think they are emotionally stable when inreality others know that you may have psychological issues, then taking hormones ontop of those psychological issues only confuses your brain and causes many unwanted effects, thus this results in the suicidal thoughts or become someone you really arnt due to the hormones

Word!

The Terminator said:
Lets NOT FORGET that when most of you guys are getting all these "emotional sides from clomid" that you are coming OFF CYCLE and thus your hormonal fluctuations are having a HUGE impact on your mood (Its not necessarily the clomid...:eek:)
I think that needs to be remembered when factoring in your thoughts on clomid...

When your androgen levels go from 5-10x their normal range (while on), to nearly zero when coming off it can have a DRAMATIC impact on your overall well being...:(

For me I run Clomid the ENTIRE time between my cycles and never have anything too overly dramatic (not enough to justify discontinuing its usage anyway...:eek: )

I'm quoting MY OWN THOUGHTS on this for those who may have missed it :)

chlomid doesn't bother me in the way that some of you have mentioned. Heck, I don't really notice much difference in mood... but just me though

Whiskey

slyder190 said:
Another reason AAS and its users have such bullshit bad press. Are you kidding me with this? You must still be on it because you're wining like a little bitch who is starved for attention.
Okay some hate Clomid sides, it can SOMETIMES make people more emotional or make them feel depressed. Just like Tren can make some people sweat and Winny can make some people's joints sore.

I just had a revalation..........IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT AND EXPERIENCE NEGATIVE SIDES, DON'T FUCKING USE IT, USE SOMETHING ELSE!....Wow, I'm so smart and knowledgable about this, I should be a Mod.

Now now dont be a petulant little man, yes of course your smart AND knowledgeable too, just spelt it wrong is all. oh and im not a lil bitch , im a BIG bitch!! Are you on clomid right now?

Mikus said:
The only effects i get from clomid are when i first started, i was watching a movie and for some reason started tearing up....ghey i know...i also seem to see tracers while on clomid, which isn't really that bad most of the time :D

Mike
yeah i saw the tracers too, weird i thought i took some acid !! i thought it was the nolva cause i heard nolva fucks with your vision..

Lets NOT FORGET that when most of you guys are getting all these "emotional sides from clomid" that you are coming OFF CYCLE and thus your hormonal fluctuations are having a HUGE impact on your mood (Its not necessarily the clomid...)
I think that needs to be remembered when factoring in your thoughts on clomid...

When your androgen levels go from 5-10x their normal range (while on), to nearly zero when coming off it can have a DRAMATIC impact on your overall well being...

I used to agree with this point of view but now I think its definitely the clomid. I was on it for 4 weeks recently and have just came off. While on clomid I was extremely moody and frequently sad. I thought that my testosterone levels were still low maybe. But a few days after I got off the clomid, I feel great.

What do think causes the Clomid emotionality sides. Effective low estrogen?

hisback said:
Now now dont be a petulant little man, yes of course your smart AND knowledgeable too, just spelt it wrong is all. oh and im not a lil bitch , im a BIG bitch!! Are you on clomid right now?

LOL. Sorry to jump down your throat. Just sounded you like you were starting one of those threads complaining again about Clomid and how it makes people wanna kill themselves. Sorry to call you a lil bitch. You're a big bitch. :) Not on Clomid right now myself, no. But when I am, I won't be posting threads on the mental side effects. I'll be sittin back watchin the night-time laser light show as part of the physical effects. :p

The Terminator said:
Lets NOT FORGET that when most of you guys are getting all these "emotional sides from clomid" that you are coming OFF CYCLE and thus your hormonal fluctuations are having a HUGE impact on your mood (Its not necessarily the clomid...:eek:)

When your androgen levels go from 5-10x their normal range (while on), to nearly zero when coming off it can have a DRAMATIC impact on your overall well being...:(

For me I run Clomid the ENTIRE time between my cycles and never have anything too overly dramatic (not enough to justify discontinuing its usage anyway...:eek: )
My thoughts as well. Since the thread starter is alos in the process of creating a new PCT product I am further skepticle of his comments. While I do agreee clomid can cause moodiness, this is the 1st time I have heard of anyone blaming it for someone to commit suicide. Often times those with the most mental baggage are the ones who outwardly appear to be in the most control. People that unstable should not be cycling to begin with in my opinion, but often times you never know until its too late.

Zyglamail said:
My thoughts as well. Since the thread starter is alos in the process of creating a new PCT product I am further skepticle of his comments. While I do agreee clomid can cause moodiness, this is the 1st time I have heard of anyone blaming it for someone to commit suicide. Often times those with the most mental baggage are the ones who outwardly appear to be in the most control. People that unstable should not be cycling to begin with in my opinion, but often times you never know until its too late.

If you had read the thread on the PCT im working on you might have noticed that i said i would be including clomid or Nolv or BOTH! I wanted to guage how widespread the clomid issue was and with that make an informed decision as to whether to include it or not, thats what we do in scientific trials, If during the trials i find that clomid is an issue then i wont use it, afterall if people want to continue to take it they should have an informed choice also and far be it for me to undermine other peoples opinions, we all have free will, and that includes the freedom to post if you have had a problem with clomid, that is what this thread was about, or was it about rubbishing peoples ideas, the only certainty in life is change, its a shame so many are so scared of it.

H

I don't know about suicidal but I do know that the two times I used it I turned into a bitch. I was a fuckin pussy. Totally afraid of confrontation or yelling of any kind. Shit, I rarely left my house for two weeks, except to go to work, and the gym. I went to the gym after it was closed to the public because I didn't want to see anybody. I will never use it again. I'll close with one more thing, it made me so emotional that when I saw a kitten outside my house wandering the street, I worried all day about how the damn cat was going to survive! Later on I felt so bad I actually cried!! Fucking ridiculous. I couldn't believe myself. NEVER AGAIN! Laugh all you want but at least I can admit what happened.

Top Bottom