Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

hisback said:
Firstly, Zyglamail i think your P.S. is sad, if you cant argue a point intelligently you delete it right!? is that basically what your saying? DID YOU READ MY POSTS PROPERLY, there is NO competition, I am NOT rubbishing Clomid, but people are allowed their opinion and if it takes someone with a bit off balls to stand up and say HEY WAIT A MINUTE just because SOME people use and have no problems with this - I DO, and please note - OTHER PEOPLE DO!!! I thought thats what YOUR country was all about FREEDOM OF SPEACH, I have never directly advertised ANYTHING, the people who have posted on this thread have serious concerns about clomid, just because YOU dont doesnt mean everyone has to fall in line, other people have their experiences, is that okay?. In fact to be honest I dont care about MY product, I care about the health of people who take steroids, LIKE ME, all I am doing is trying to HELP everyone, that includes you if you werent so blinkered, I can tell you for a fact, that everyone who has signed up with me will NEVER be out of pocket for this product, and plaes dont diss me about science, i would say more but you might delete my post or ban me maybe, that wouldnt accomplish anything accept selfgratification, afterall it would be easier wouldnt it? since your arguement is not exactly compelling.

H
First off, dont flatter yourself by thinking I am the one deleting and moving your posts because I am not. You presume to know whats going on but you do not so until you do perhaps you should withhold judgement.

As for my P.S, when you registered for this site you areed to those terms, it was all right there in writing. You have another post on this site trolling for test subjects and in a round about way advertising for a product that may or may not work. Weather they are paying or not it can be construed as advertising, if you have a problem with that take it up with George. Next, you sputter on about free speach in the USA and while speach itself is free, bandwidth is not and thus we have supporting vendors, rules and moderators on this site.

As for you saying more about science, please rattle on. You will find that if you can keep your name calling to a minimum and converse with some modicum of decency you can say quite a bit without repercusions. You see, its not what you say so much as how you say it. We have had a lot of very intelligent people pass through over the years, often they have unique and off the wall ideas that others frown on. Beleive it or not I have been involved in supporting some of these off the wall ideas in the face of much opposition, so perhaps you shouldnt be so quick to judge. As for selfgratification in banning you, there would be no such reward, you havent done anything to me to make your absence a gratifying one, but I have noticed many of your posts in the "recycle bin" which does lead me to beleive that your posts warrant watching because they are either off topic, against the rules or simply in bad taste. When a member becomes more work to watch then they are worth is when they start to get in trouble. In other words when their input and membership to the community is overshadowed by their negative comments and such, thats when they get banned.

Zyglamail said:
First off, dont flatter yourself by thinking I am the one deleting and moving your posts because I am not. You presume to know whats going on but you do not so until you do perhaps you should withhold judgement.

As for my P.S, when you registered for this site you areed to those terms, it was all right there in writing. You have another post on this site trolling for test subjects and in a round about way advertising for a product that may or may not work. Weather they are paying or not it can be construed as advertising, if you have a problem with that take it up with George. Next, you sputter on about free speach in the USA and while speach itself is free, bandwidth is not and thus we have supporting vendors, rules and moderators on this site.

As for you saying more about science, please rattle on. You will find that if you can keep your name calling to a minimum and converse with some modicum of decency you can say quite a bit without repercusions. You see, its not what you say so much as how you say it. We have had a lot of very intelligent people pass through over the years, often they have unique and off the wall ideas that others frown on. Beleive it or not I have been involved in supporting some of these off the wall ideas in the face of much opposition, so perhaps you shouldnt be so quick to judge. As for selfgratification in banning you, there would be no such reward, you havent done anything to me to make your absence a gratifying one, but I have noticed many of your posts in the "recycle bin" which does lead me to beleive that your posts warrant watching because they are either off topic, against the rules or simply in bad taste. When a member becomes more work to watch then they are worth is when they start to get in trouble. In other words when their input and membership to the community is overshadowed by their negative comments and such, thats when they get banned.

All points noted and understood, i can see your point, i can also see how sometimes the way i put things might come accross the wrong way, it was never my intention and I apologise to all who may have been offended.

peace

H

H-isBack said:
Okay guys n gals, it may very well be the be all and end all of recovery programs but ive came across far too many incidences of the detrimental effects of clomid, the bottom line is that it either works for you or it doesnt, unfortunately the doesnt part is fraught with controversy, IT CAN MAKE SOME PEOPLE CRAZY, i know of people who have had suicidal/homicidal thoughts whilst using clomid, i know of someone who was a pretty stable guy until he hit clomid and took his own life, now im sick of the fannying about with this subject, its time people put their cards on the table, and regardless of what "other" people might think this is a life or death issue, we dont have to lie down and say but thats all we have, there are plenty of good - better alternatives to clomid, if you have had ANY negative effects whilst on clomid, let me know, post it for everyone to see.

H

That happens when somebody abuse a medication. You read everywhere for PCT take 4-5 pills 50mg every day and for 2 weeks, different doses, different plans. Newbies and Pro go ahead and take those doses as part of a PCT. But anyone know really how much overdose of that substance is taking? Anyone know what is the real medical purpose of that drug? Anyone has read about the side effects before using it? The answer to those questions is NO. So we go again to the fact that everybody reacts different and is each one responsibility to hear and feel the body with lower doses first. Doing what other says without making sure it is safe, it's dumb.

manny78 said:
All I got from clomids was some huge money shots and some acne on my back. That's it. Never felt like a bitch. But again, I'm not running heavy cycles.

Im just now taking it. Im taking a liqued and it taste hell nasty any idea how to make it taste not so bad.

tahoe2003 said:
Im just now taking it. Im taking a liqued and it taste hell nasty any idea how to make it taste not so bad.
yeah squirt the dropper into like 6oz of OJ or your next protein drink.

I've been on clomid and Nolva for 2 weeks now. I have been a miserable wreck the whole time. Clomid always does this to me to a certain extent but this time is the worst. I have even made some posts here on elite asking about anxiety and how people are dealing with it. Also I am having drama with a girl, so that aint helpin at all. I also feel like i am still extremely shut down from my fina test dbol cycle. Im not horny like i usually am, and my dick just aint his normal self.
Next time a may just try Nov and some OTC stuff to get my boys back. I cant deal with all this drama especially around the holidays.

tybz28-#2 said:
I've been on clomid and Nolva for 2 weeks now. I have been a miserable wreck the whole time. Clomid always does this to me to a certain extent but this time is the worst. I have even made some posts here on elite asking about anxiety and how people are dealing with it. Also I am having drama with a girl, so that aint helpin at all. I also feel like i am still extremely shut down from my fina test dbol cycle. Im not horny like i usually am, and my dick just aint his normal self.
Next time a may just try Nov and some OTC stuff to get my boys back. I cant deal with all this drama especially around the holidays.
Hey Bro i completely relate, just leave out the clomid, and try some trib and yoh to bring the boys back.

H

oatsandgrains said:
The sad part is I actually know what you are talking about.....haha!
I can't believe people think that steroids turn us into assholes with no care for anything....... I'm sorry I just read what you wrote again and I laughed at your expense. No hard feelings. Admit it, you'd laugh at me too.

No hard feelings at all bro, afterall with a name like oats and grains how could i be offended, you know you mouth off F**** B****** C**** ETC and you go away with a sig like oats and grains F^^^ O^^ A^^H^^^ blah blah!

Can you see from this thread what they have dont to me!? I paid good money for a PLAT membership and they have taken it away from me becase i something to say, its sad in a so called democratic world we "civilised" human beings live in.

its not worth it so i will stay an "ordinary member" if im allowed of course

H

wutangnomo said:
Bro ease up on the reply there. This thread is legit and simply pointing out some of the bad experiences associated with clomid use. No need to be resorting to childish name calling. The many personal experiences we have in this thread alone about suicidal thoughts whilst on clomid can be helpful for the novice juicer researching pct.

Hell, yeah. I second that. I'm as novice as they get, but I'm soaking up info like crazy. This thread spoke directly to me. My question now is, if Clomid does affect someone adversely, can it be controlled by trying hard at all times to remain balanced and normal? My girl(soon to be ex- , maybe) turns into a cross between Hussein and Satan's nastier, foul-mouthed bitch of a sister once a month.
1. I always feel that she could control those emotions if she wanted to; hormones couldn't MAKE you say something you didn't want to say anyway, right?
2. If I have a bad react from Clomid, and she's having "that time" during the same week, is it likely something very bad might happen? That would go against what I've been saying all this time; that you can control yourself no matter what your hormones tell you.

Top Bottom