Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

LVTitan said:
yes i was on clomid/nolva pct 2 weeks ago, about 3 weeks into it, and i almost offed myself dec 11,, man it was rough !! i never get emotional to that extent over a bitch, but i spent all day at work thinking about it, told my ex i was done w/life, fortunately she still loves me enough to call my brother and he was at my house when i got home and calmed me down. if he wasnt there, i might have gone thru with it... CLOMID was NO GOOD for me .. i'm done with that shit!!!!

I went through the same circumstances during the Fall of 2003 when I was running Clomid for PCT. I was a fucking monster: homocidal, suicidal, etc,... still don't know how I made it out of that alive.

I'll never even consider Clomid again.

hisback said:
Okay guys n gals, it may very well be the be all and end all of recovery programs but ive came across far too many incidences of the detrimental effects of clomid, the bottom line is that it either works for you or it doesnt, unfortunately the doesnt part is fraught with controversy, IT CAN MAKE SOME PEOPLE CRAZY, i know of people who have had suicidal/homicidal thoughts whilst using clomid, i know of someone who was a pretty stable guy until he hit clomid and took his own life, now im sick of the fannying about with this subject, its time people put their cards on the table, and regardless of what "other" people might think this is a life or death issue, we dont have to lie down and say but thats all we have, there are plenty of good - better alternatives to clomid, if you have had ANY negative effects whilst on clomid, let me know, post it for everyone to see.

H

Another reason AAS and its users have such bullshit bad press. Are you kidding me with this? You must still be on it because you're wining like a little bitch who is starved for attention.
Okay some hate Clomid sides, it can SOMETIMES make people more emotional or make them feel depressed. Just like Tren can make some people sweat and Winny can make some people's joints sore.

I just had a revalation..........IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT AND EXPERIENCE NEGATIVE SIDES, DON'T FUCKING USE IT, USE SOMETHING ELSE!....Wow, I'm so smart and knowledgable about this, I should be a Mod.

slyder190 said:
Another reason AAS and its users have such bullshit bad press. Are you kidding me with this? You must still be on it because you're wining like a little bitch who is starved for attention.
Okay some hate Clomid sides, it can SOMETIMES make people more emotional or make them feel depressed. Just like Tren can make some people sweat and Winny can make some people's joints sore.

I just had a revalation..........IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT AND EXPERIENCE NEGATIVE SIDES, DON'T FUCKING USE IT, USE SOMETHING ELSE!....Wow, I'm so smart and knowledgable about this, I should be a Mod.

What the fuck is your problem?
The point being made is clomid sides can be very harsh mentally, worse than gear, yet it's recommended in PCT as if its nothing.
Nothing wrong in making people aware of how bad it can be.
Especially when there are alternatives which work just as well.

I'm gonna have to go with Term on this one. Hormone levels go through quite a change after cycles. I too think that clomid may not be the only culprit. Someone needs to take clomid without taking gear to know for sure though! There may be more obvious factors than the PCT here.

daemian said:
dude, if you correct spelling on this board, you will never be finished. I love all you fuckers but God damn most of you can't spell.

who cares if they mispell..
as long as the message gets across.

i got my money most dont bother doin a spelling check but are very literate.
like me :qt:

The only effects i get from clomid are when i first started, i was watching a movie and for some reason started tearing up....ghey i know...i also seem to see tracers while on clomid, which isn't really that bad most of the time :D

Mike

slyder190 said:

Bro ease up on the reply there. This thread is legit and simply pointing out some of the bad experiences associated with clomid use. No need to be resorting to childish name calling. The many personal experiences we have in this thread alone about suicidal thoughts whilst on clomid can be helpful for the novice juicer researching pct.

Top Bottom