Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

All I got from clomids was some huge money shots and some acne on my back. That's it. Never felt like a bitch. But again, I'm not running heavy cycles.

slyder190 said:
LOL. Sorry to jump down your throat. Just sounded you like you were starting one of those threads complaining again about Clomid and how it makes people wanna kill themselves. Sorry to call you a lil bitch. You're a big bitch. :) Not on Clomid right now myself, no. But when I am, I won't be posting threads on the mental side effects. I'll be sittin back watchin the night-time laser light show as part of the physical effects. :p

No problem Bro

Peace

H

Zyglamail said:
My thoughts as well. Since the thread starter is alos in the process of creating a new PCT product I am further skepticle of his comments. While I do agreee clomid can cause moodiness, this is the 1st time I have heard of anyone blaming it for someone to commit suicide. Often times those with the most mental baggage are the ones who outwardly appear to be in the most control. People that unstable should not be cycling to begin with in my opinion, but often times you never know until its too late.
bullshit. i am the jolliest mother fucker you will ever meet. always the life of the party, always in a good mood, and you can count me to make any bitch smile... no emotional / psychological baggage.. took clomid, it ruined my relationship and i almost killed myself. been off clomid 2 weeks and im jolly again.. not everyone is the same, but dont say only psychos respond bad to clomid.

hisback said:
If you had read the thread on the PCT im working on you might have noticed that i said i would be including clomid or Nolv or BOTH! I wanted to guage how widespread the clomid issue was and with that make an informed decision as to whether to include it or not, thats what we do in scientific trials, If during the trials i find that clomid is an issue then i wont use it, afterall if people want to continue to take it they should have an informed choice also and far be it for me to undermine other peoples opinions, we all have free will, and that includes the freedom to post if you have had a problem with clomid, that is what this thread was about, or was it about rubbishing peoples ideas, the only certainty in life is change, its a shame so many are so scared of it.

H
The mood swings some people have while on clomid are no secret and there are a lot of comments about it here on Elite. The post that started this thread sure did not come across solely as one designed to gain information in regards to peoples impressions of clomid, it came across more as a means to scare people away from using it and as a way for you to build a mailing/notification list. If your so concerned about "science" then why preface you post with a horror story? Thats far from scientific approach in my eyes. As for me rubbishing your ideas, its hard not to when when you start to bash other substances that would compete with yours. If you want peoples honest answers then present questions in an unbiased fashion right from the start.

P.S. Some of your posts have been borderline advertising which is against the TOS.

Okay, maybe 2 pills, we have a split decision, look it was never my intention to DISS peoples use of clomid, i was aware of its negative side and wanted to find out more, is ma bad? I think not! Maybe ill produce a clomid version and a none-clomid version, do a closely monitored trial and see what happens, no matter what the single medical model for all states we are all very different both psycholigically and physiologically, we need to test things before making any great grandeurous claims.

H

androjunkie said:
I don't know about suicidal but I do know that the two times I used it I turned into a bitch. I was a fuckin pussy. Totally afraid of confrontation or yelling of any kind. Shit, I rarely left my house for two weeks, except to go to work, and the gym. I went to the gym after it was closed to the public because I didn't want to see anybody. I will never use it again. I'll close with one more thing, it made me so emotional that when I saw a kitten outside my house wandering the street, I worried all day about how the damn cat was going to survive! Later on I felt so bad I actually cried!! Fucking ridiculous. I couldn't believe myself. NEVER AGAIN! Laugh all you want but at least I can admit what happened.

The sad part is I actually know what you are talking about.....haha!
I can't believe people think that steroids turn us into assholes with no care for anything....... I'm sorry I just read what you wrote again and I laughed at your expense. No hard feelings. Admit it, you'd laugh at me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by androjunkie
I don't know about suicidal but I do know that the two times I used it I turned into a bitch. I was a fuckin pussy. Totally afraid of confrontation or yelling of any kind. Shit, I rarely left my house for two weeks, except to go to work, and the gym. I went to the gym after it was closed to the public because I didn't want to see anybody. I will never use it again. I'll close with one more thing, it made me so emotional that when I saw a kitten outside my house wandering the street, I worried all day about how the damn cat was going to survive! Later on I felt so bad I actually cried!! Fucking ridiculous. I couldn't believe myself. NEVER AGAIN! Laugh all you want but at least I can admit what happened.

Well at least I know what to do if clomid ever makes me feel depressed. I just gotta look at your post and it will cheer me up. They say a good laugh will brighten one's mood. No hard feeling bro, but that cat thing is some funny shit.

Last edited:
Zyglamail said:
The mood swings some people have while on clomid are no secret and there are a lot of comments about it here on Elite. The post that started this thread sure did not come across solely as one designed to gain information in regards to peoples impressions of clomid, it came across more as a means to scare people away from using it and as a way for you to build a mailing/notification list. If your so concerned about "science" then why preface you post with a horror story? Thats far from scientific approach in my eyes. As for me rubbishing your ideas, its hard not to when when you start to bash other substances that would compete with yours. If you want peoples honest answers then present questions in an unbiased fashion right from the start.

P.S. Some of your posts have been borderline advertising which is against the TOS.

Firstly, Zyglamail i think your P.S. is sad, if you cant argue a point intelligently you delete it right!? is that basically what your saying? DID YOU READ MY POSTS PROPERLY, there is NO competition, I am NOT rubbishing Clomid, but people are allowed their opinion and if it takes someone with a bit off balls to stand up and say HEY WAIT A MINUTE just because SOME people use and have no problems with this - I DO, and please note - OTHER PEOPLE DO!!! I thought thats what YOUR country was all about FREEDOM OF SPEACH, I have never directly advertised ANYTHING, the people who have posted on this thread have serious concerns about clomid, just because YOU dont doesnt mean everyone has to fall in line, other people have their experiences, is that okay?. In fact to be honest I dont care about MY product, I care about the health of people who take steroids, LIKE ME, all I am doing is trying to HELP everyone, that includes you if you werent so blinkered, I can tell you for a fact, that everyone who has signed up with me will NEVER be out of pocket for this product, and plaes dont diss me about science, i would say more but you might delete my post or ban me maybe, that wouldnt accomplish anything accept selfgratification, afterall it would be easier wouldnt it? since your arguement is not exactly compelling.

H

I get some acne from it. A little blury vision at times. Slightly emotional too. It does what I need it to do though...

slat1 said:
I get some acne from it. A little blury vision at times. Slightly emotional too. It does what I need it to do though.

Thats cool bro, it works for some and doesnt for others thats all i meant, Jesus are we allowed to speak around here, thank man.

peace

H :worried:

Top Bottom