Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

DIVISION said:
Takin' a break, lettin' kids settle down.......

You understand I'm sure.

DIV

:chomp:
I understand...
Have a good Christmas, lil'babyDivnuggaPimp ;)
:santa2:

This might sound weird, but I got fucking violent on clomid. Starting to look for trouble, u might say- and I have never been like that at all. Maybe it's the aftereffects of my 1'st cure with aas (deca/dbol), but I wasn't like that when on aas, after doing clomid I feel a certain change in my personality- not necessarily negative tho.. I dunno, but that's what have happened to me. Strange?:evil:

SpiritCrusher said:
This might sound weird, but I got fucking violent on clomid. Starting to look for trouble, u might say- and I have never been like that at all. Maybe it's the aftereffects of my 1'st cure with aas (deca/dbol), but I wasn't like that when on aas, after doing clomid I feel a certain change in my personality- not necessarily negative tho.. I dunno, but that's what have happened to me. Strange?:evil:

Not really, TeenSpirit.

The clomid cause the moodiness and irritability and that feuled by your increased testosterone levels caused you to act like a real asshole.

I know, I do this on a daily basis.

DIV

benny1970 said:
If you -don't- have HCG on hand, will Nova actually do the job on its own for PCT? Or do you need the clomid?

Bump for a good question.

I've wondered this too. I recently heard one theory stating that Clomid does not directly increase LH or FSH. Instead, it works as an estrogen blocker like Nolva and hinders any negative inhibitory feedback brought on by estrogen after a cycle. This is a crappy way of saying it suppresses the estrogen that is counter-productive to proper test function. Block estrogen; LH and FSH will do their thing and produce more test. On to PCT recovery.

If this is true (some of you might flame me for even putting stock in such an idea), then YES, nolvadex alone would have a similar (not necessarily as profound) effect. But FTR, I've never heard anyone on this board complain of the same sides and problems with Nolvadex as they experienced with Clomid. Case in point? This very thread...

-e

Lets NOT FORGET that when most of you guys are getting all these "emotional sides from clomid" that you are coming OFF CYCLE and thus your hormonal fluctuations are having a HUGE impact on your mood (Its not necessarily the clomid...:eek:)
I think that needs to be remembered when factoring in your thoughts on clomid...

When your androgen levels go from 5-10x their normal range (while on), to nearly zero when coming off it can have a DRAMATIC impact on your overall well being...:(

For me I run Clomid the ENTIRE time between my cycles and never have anything too overly dramatic (not enough to justify discontinuing its usage anyway...:eek: )

The Terminator said:
For me I run Clomid the ENTIRE time between my cycles and never have anything too overly dramatic (not enough to justify discontinuing its usage anyway...:eek: )

^^^Cuthbert told me a different story......something about you wanting her to do an A2M facial and upon refusing you threw a fucking fit! :eek2:

poor lil' Cuthbert...... :worried:

DIV

DIVISION said:
^^^Cuthbert told me a different story......something about you wanting her to do an A2M facial and upon refusing you threw a fucking fit! :eek2:

poor lil' Cuthbert...... :worried:

I would only do something like that to a girl I have NO emotional ties to....Cuthbert does NOT fit into that category :worried:

The Terminator said:
I would only do something like that to a girl I have NO emotional ties to....Cuthbert does NOT fit into that category :worried:

How can you possibly have any emotional ties to someone you've never met or fucked? :confused:

Put the pieces to the puzzle, baby Termie.

DIV

SpiritCrusher said:

I turn into a complete pyshopath on clomid, Ive got into trouble with the law 3 times on it. Never had roid rage, but clomid rage is uncontrollable for me. It's like a jekyl and hide thing.
Ive seen this happen to my old training partner too. Crazy.

Top Bottom