Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay this is too big to ignore - the dark side of clomid

Clomid and Nolva, no.
Clomid is far superior to Nolva for PCT purposes. I do believe however that people use WAY too much clomid for PCT. I have seen people post that they used 300mg the first day and 100mg for two weeks thereafter. That's crazy. It has a half life of 5 days and it's still present 6 weeks after you take it. There is no arguing the emotional effects it may cause both men and women who use it, but most of the time that's due to people using more than they need.

If you become too emotional using Clomid then use Nolva and HCG. If not then Clomid is much more effective.

when will people ever learn that clomid doesnt make you depressed, emotional ect...its the amount of androgens leaving your body post cycle

tybz28-#2 said:
I've been on clomid and Nolva for 2 weeks now. I have been a miserable wreck the whole time. Clomid always does this to me to a certain extent but this time is the worst. I have even made some posts here on elite asking about anxiety and how people are dealing with it. Also I am having drama with a girl, so that aint helpin at all. I also feel like i am still extremely shut down from my fina test dbol cycle. Im not horny like i usually am, and my dick just aint his normal self.
Next time a may just try Nov and some OTC stuff to get my boys back. I cant deal with all this drama especially around the holidays.
I have used Clomid in the past and have gotten sides but nothing major I have also have tried 6oxo and worked really good but pricey!! and you need to take alot but was worth it. I mean when I took Clomid I didnt even wanted to work out,plus school was stressing me out like a mofo!!! it got to a point I wanted to beat the shit out of my Chinese Business Calculus teacher lol!!(not really) but for real check out other alternatives!!

Its not an internet myth. I have taken clomid by itself when my test levels were recovered just to see if it would cause any depression and got me depressed as hell within the very first day. Its no placebo effect thats for sure. Clomid is depression in a pill .

again i think its user dependant. ive used it (ip) lol and didnt suffer in that way, but the majority of the users post that they get horny ect.

Patrick Steele said:
Its not an internet myth. I have taken clomid by itself when my test levels were recovered just to see if it would cause any depression and got me depressed as hell within the very first day. Its no placebo effect thats for sure. Clomid is depression in a pill .

Thank you Patric, i was hoping youd find his thread as an experieced user of clomid, i had similar results from it so i steer clear of it totally, since stopping it ive never had any problems.
H

Top Bottom