Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok bro's lets put some flavor in those veggies

Tough one. Hard to add flavor without salt. Couple things I've tried that have worked out ok:

Mrs. Dash - sodium free seasoning, tastes ok, not great, but ok.

Garlic/no-fat spray - pan frying veggies with a flavored no-fat spray (I use olive oil flavored) and minced garlic. Tastes pretty good.

mustard
herbs and spices

mrs dash's stuff taste like seaweed yak, i like your idea about the flavored spray's though

grey poupon anyone? j/k sounds good i tend to get bored on a diet really fast these tips will help out for sure

Black bean sauce-stir fried with broccoli.

A great way of doing it is whilst taking a bite out of the meat portion of your meal, stuffing perhaps a few leaves of lettuce or whatever vegetable your eating in with it. That way, you don't taste the vegetable and thus don't have to use any dressing or what have you. I only do that for lettuce or spinach leaves though.

keep em coming guys' and girls, the mustard one is good i can just see the expression on my co-workers face when i get back from vacation, i love that combo:)

Top Bottom