Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oak got that piece

I really think some of you take sex too lightly. For one, I really have no interest in doing it with someone I don't love, and Im scared to death of STD's and the possibility of having a kid, no one is invincible and its not always going to be the other guy that bad things happen to.

i think the morning after pill works 72hrs after the 'event' takes place

so.....get her to a DOCTOR! its availible over the counter here, check to see if it is over there

get a larger condom if its that much of a problem. precum oozes out before the big nut like warik said so pulling out is not as good (and much less fun :) )

you can try and work out how likely it is she got pregnant by where in her menstrual cycle she was...but just get her the mornin after pill stat!

oh and btw i think a lot of guys would have done what u did considering what was in your system. but, i dont think u should make a habit of it :goof:

she is going to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning and then its the morning after pill if she is pregnant

Top Bottom